59-1

Xu Jing Yu parked the car, unbuckled his seat belt, turned to look at Ying Huan, and found that the little girl was looking ahead with a troubled face, unwilling to get out of the car.

He stretched out his hand and touched her face, "What are you thinking about?"

Ying Huan looked at him with a particularly resentful look and whispered, "I'm embarrassed to see Dr. Du."

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows: "Are you shy?"

Asking knowingly.

Ying Huan turned her face away and ignored him.

She held her face in her hands and thought over and over in her head in distress, what she would say to Du Ya Xin when she saw him later.

Xu Jing Yu leaned forward and helped her unbuckle her seat belt.

Xu Jing Yu got out of the car, walked around the front of the car, opened the passenger door, put his hand on it, and waited patiently for her, leaning against the car, "Actually, you don't need to be nervous. My mother has always hoped that I would find a girlfriend soon. She likes you very much. "

Ying Huan looked up at him and asked curiously: "Why does your mother want you to find a girlfriend early?"

He is only 22 years old and so handsome, so he won't be pressed to find a girlfriend?

Xu Jing Yu crossed his arms, looked down at her, and said: "She hopes that someone will take care of me. Let me tell you everything first. She may let you stare at me in the future. It is best to persuade me to retire early. Those words Just listen to her, don't worry about her, don't try to persuade me..."

He paused, "If you really want me to retire early in the future, just tell me."

Ying Huan was stunned.

She got out of the car, stood in front of him, and shook her head gently: "I will not advise you to retire unless your body is really no longer able to compete."

Xu Jing Yu's dark eyes were deep and he smiled, "Do you support me so much?"

Ying Huan nodded: "Well, I will support you in whatever you do."

"It's so nice to talk."

"I'm serious."

Ying Huan looked at him, Xu Jing Yu hugged her waist and whispered, "I know."

Not only does she speak nicely, she is also coaxing and will not dampen anyone's enthusiasm.

She looks gentle and fragile, but in fact she has a little sun hidden in her heart, she is positive, soft and tough.

That's why he likes her so much.

When the two of them walked to the door of the hospital, Ying Huan withdrew her hand.

Xu Jing Yu smiled and put his hand in his trouser pocket.

Ying Huan didn't make an appointment, so she almost walked to the door of Du Ya Xin's office.

When she heard her busy inside, she stopped immediately and didn't dare to go in.

Xu Jing Yu took out his hand, put it on her shoulder, half-forced her to the door, glanced inside, and said lightly: "Mom."

There was a teenage boy sitting in front of Du Ya Xin.

She had just finished filming and she was talking to the boy's mother about the adjustment plan.

Hearing this, he turned around and saw Ying Huan.

She was stunned for a moment. Then she remembered what Xu Jing Yu said that day and suddenly understood.