Part 43-2

Chen Sen Ran looked back at her, grabbed a handful of hair irritably, opened the door and walked into the room.

He originally thought that she had blocked his stick last time and would treat her better in the future, but when he thought about how nice she was to everyone and how she smiled at everyone, Shi Lei and the others asked her to say "come on" one by one in the group before the game.

She would meet their requests, but if she missed him, he would feel uncomfortable, as if he was alone and excluded, unable to integrate into the group.

However, he vaguely understood that Shi Lei and the others did not reject him.

What he couldn't tolerate was the gentle and lively atmosphere between Ying Huan and the team members, and he couldn't make her smile and praise her as soon as he opened his mouth, or say "cheer up" gently like others.

Every time he saw Shi Lei and the others getting excited as if they were on stimulants after listening to Ying Huan's words, he was very disdainful and wanted to know, what does that feel like?

Ying Huan was put in a bad mood by Chen Sen Ran's words.

She went back to the room to wash her face and bared her teeth in the mirror, "Because Xu Jing Yu is good-looking and has a good family background, so you won't reject him directly?"

No, that's not the case...

She subconsciously rejected this answer.

The door was knocked several times, Ying Huan took a deep breath and went to open the door.

Ying Chi stood outside the door.

When he saw her, he smiled with peach blossom eyes, bright and beautiful, "Sister."

Ying Huan hadn't seen him for a long time, and was very happy: "Come in quickly, I brought you some food. It's basically canned meat. I asked the nutritionist, and you can eat some. You can bring it later. Give some to them."

Ying Chi followed her, "Mom did it?"

"Yeah."

Ying Huan had already sorted out everything and put it on the table, "It's all there."

Ying Chi unscrewed a bottle cap, took several small pieces of dried fish and stuffed them into his mouth, saying vaguely: "It's delicious. The dinner we had on the plane was terrible, but we couldn't help but eat it... I don't know Brother Lei, are they sleeping? Let me ask."

He sent a message in the group.

[My sister brought me a lot of food. Come over if you want to eat. 】

[Go to the little doctor's room? 】

Shi Lei replied quickly.

Ying Chi hurriedly swallowed the dried fish and replied to them: [ "Go to my room!"]

He looked at Ying Huan and asked a group of men to come to his sister's room. Was he crazy?

Ying Huan smiled and helped him move everything to his room.

The team members basically lived on the same floor.

As soon as they moved their things into the room, Shi Lei and the others came.

They were very happy to see her, and they were all beaming with joy.

"Little doctor, you came as soon as you came, and you brought food."

"I happen to be a little hungry. I need to eat so I can sleep."

"Can these things be brought on a plane?"