Part 85-3

Ding_____

Xu Jing Yu dialed Ying Huan's number on his mobile phone and walked out.

When the call was connected, he walked to the corner and when he looked up, he saw the little girl sitting on the suitcase.

Ying Huan wore a beige suit, with two long and slender calves overlapping each other, and a pair of silver high-heeled shoes on her feet.

She looked more feminine than three years ago.

But she didn't wear makeup, and her face was almost the same as before, no change.

She put her mobile phone to her ear and turned to look at Xu Jing Yu.

The feeling that was so familiar to her bones was evoked little by little from the bottom of her heart, and because she hadn't seen him for so long, there was a hint of strangeness and timidity.

In order to shoot promotional videos and still photos, Xu Jing Yu's hair style has been changed a little. It is still short, but there are a few scratches on the ears, which makes it a bit more cynical and scoundrel.

This kind of bad temperament is very attractive.

Hey, why is this man becoming more and more charming?

Ying Huan put down her phone and stood up to face him.

Xu Jing Yu patted his assistant on the head: "You don't know if she'll come back and open the door for her."

assistant:"......"

Xu Jing Yu: "Go back to your room and don't worry about me."

The assistant quickly said: "Okay, okay!"

He immediately turned around and was about to run away.

After thinking about it, he turned back and whispered a reminder: "Well, King Jing, the competition is about to begin, take it easy..."

Xu Jing Yu glanced at him.

The assistant ran away quickly.

Xu Jing Yu walked up to Ying Huan, looked at her, then glanced at her suitcase, hugged her to open the door, and asked in a low voice: "How long have you been waiting?"

Ying Huan wore high heels, which were a little higher than usual.

She didn't have to work so hard when she looked up at him, "Well, it didn't take long, just an hour."

"Just wait?"

Xu Jing Yu pushed the suitcase in, hugged the person and walked in, closed the door, put her on the suitcase again, pushed her knees up, and put her hands on the door panel, completely trapping her within his scope, and looked down at her.

Ying Huan sat on the suitcase and was a little shorter.

She was unhappy and stood up.

Xu Jing Yu laughed and kicked the suitcase away, "Why don't you say anything?"

Ying Huan looked at him steadily and whispered: "I think you are a little different today, no...it's been these three years, every time I see you, I feel you are a little different."

"What's the difference?"

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows slightly, curious, "Is it good or not?"

"Okay."

Ying Huan reached out and touched the patterns on his ears, and then realized that those lines looked like goldfish tails, matching the tattoo on his waist, "I just feel..."