Part Extra 5.2

Ying Huan listened with interest for a while, then there was silence.

She looked at Xu Jing Yu.

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows, and she suddenly understood...

His mouth was probably gagged.

After soaking for more than half an hour, Ying Huan was carried out of the bath by Xu Jing Yu.

She struggled a bit and said, "I'll go by myself."

Xu Jing Yu put the person down and warned: "It's very slippery, slow down."

"Well."

She put her hand into his palm, "Don't you need to call them?"

"No, they'll go back naturally after they've had enough fun."

When the two returned to the villa, Zhou Bai Hao and Qin Su were already sitting in the living room.

Xu Jing Yu and Ying Huan had just sat down, and soon after, Lu Zhuo Feng and Ming Zhu also came back.

Qin Su poked Zhou Bai Hao: "Go and make a fire, I want to eat."

Zhou Bai Hao stood up and looked at Xu Jing Yu: "Help."

So the three men went to the yard to light a fire and set up the barbecue grill.

The meat and vegetables had been delivered and placed in the refrigerator.

Ying Huan went to help, but was stopped by Qin Su, "Just let them do it, let's chat."

Ying Huan smiled and asked, "Why did you come back so early?"

Qin Su flipped up her hair and said helplessly: "Come on, auntie, Zhou Bai Hao came back with me before we were done."

"Ah, are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"It's okay, I don't have dysmenorrhea."

"That's good."

The two chatted for a few minutes before An Qing and He Cheng came back.

Xu Jing Yu stood at the door and looked at Ying Huan: "Ying Xiao Huan, come here."

They got the fire and the grill ready.

Ying Huan smiled and walked out briskly.

The night was gentle, and several people were grilling around the grill.

It was a bit hot, so everyone sat far away.

Only Lu Zhuo Feng sat next to him and grilled.

He Cheng took out a box of wine from the refrigerator.

He looked at Xu Jing Yu, raised his eyebrows and said, "Can you drink it?"

Xu Jing Yu said OK.

An Qing: "Humph, the competition is over, what's wrong?"

She suddenly thought of a question and immediately turned to look at Ying Huan.

Ying Huan had an intuition of what question she wanted to ask, so she turned her head hurriedly, trying to pretend not to see it.

An Qing did not let her go, grabbed her, and asked meaningfully: "Ying Huan, I want to ask you, have our King Jing ever broken the precepts?"

Ying Huan: "..."

Sure enough, she has to ask this.

Why is everyone so curious about this issue?

She was somewhat complaining about Xu Jing Yu. Why did he say "Abstain from sex and alcohol for one month before the competition"?