80 🌚

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 80
Xu Jing Yu pulled out the chair, and after Ying Huan sat down, she checked her phone first. She hadn't looked at her phone since she sent the message last night, and she didn't know what was going on now.

Zhong Wei Wei: [So, where did you go last night? 】

Zhong Wei Wei: [You haven't gotten up yet? 】

Lin Si Yu: [Excuse me, are you still alive? Please reply if you have any. 】

Lin Si Yu: [Share how it feels to sleep with a boxing champion, okay? 】

...

The two of them sent almost 30 messages in total.

Ying Huan blushed and swiped upwards and scanned them hastily.

Xu Jing Yu sat across from her and glanced at her, asking unhurriedly: "Milk or soy milk?"

Ying Huan raised her head: "Soy milk."

Then, Xu Jing Yu gave her the milk, with the corners of his mouth slightly raised: "It's better to drink milk to supplement calcium."

Ying Huan blushed, knowing that he was laughing at her about her poor physical strength again.

She took the milk angrily, remembered something, and looked at him: "When are you leaving?"

Xu Jing Yu took a bun, took a bite, and said, "The day after tomorrow."

Ying Huan said "Oh".That's so fast."

Xu Jing Yu smiled: "So, your time belongs to me these two days."

Ying Huan lowered her head and her ears were red. She felt that his words were very obvious.

If they had been together for two days, they would have spent most of the time in bed.

After all, this man had just started having sex...

"Um?"

Xu Jing Yu stretched out his long legs and touched her feet gently.

Ying Huan was so shocked that she immediately retracted and said quickly: "But I want to go to the club part-time."

Xu Jing Yu said calmly: "I'll give you a leave."

Ying Huan felt a little soft at the thought of the separation soon, and wanted to spend more time with him.

She pursed her lips and smiled: "Okay..."

She checked her phone again, fearing that she would miss any important information, especially Ying Chi's.

Ying Chi didn't send her a message.

She thought for a while and replied to Zhong Wei Wei: "I'm at Xu Jing Yu's place. I probably won't go back tonight. Ying Chi's place..."

Zhong Wei Wei replied immediately.

[I will take care of Ying Chi. I will go to dinner with him in the evening. Don't worry. 】

She really likes Ying Chi, she doesn't even care about gossip.

Ying Huan smiled and Zhong Wei Wei replied again.

[Si Yu and I are relieved that you are still alive. 】

Ying Huan: "..."

...

After the two of them finished breakfast, Xu Jing Yu looked at the time, which was ten o'clock.

What to do?