Ying Chi Extra-5

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 99 Little Milk Wolf x Zhong Wei Wei [5]

Going back to the dormitory from the library, he passed by the small forest. Ying Chi didn't pay attention to it at first.

It was last Monday when he suddenly heard a girl shout "Don't bite me", a very soft sound.

Ying Chi froze for a moment and subconsciously turned his head to look.

Zhong Wei Wei hooked his finger and whispered: "Don't look, someone is kissing."

Ying Chi quickly turned around, a little embarrassed: "They are too bold."

"What's the matter? There are people kissing downstairs in the dormitory."

"I have not seen."

"Maybe you didn't pay attention."

Ying Chi thought of what happened last Monday and suddenly realized that there were too many things that he didn't pay attention to.

For example, when he walked to the door of the dormitory, Liu Zhuo seemed to have just reacted.

He suddenly looked at him, slapped him on the back, and shouted in shock: "No, no, no, it's the other way around!"

Ying Chi felt numb on the back after being slapped by him, and turned around in confusion: "What's wrong?"

The door to the dormitory was wide open.

Li Cheng Hui was waiting for Liu Zhuo's takeout.

He looked back and asked, "What's wrong?"

Liu Zhuo shouted: "It's completely the opposite!"

Ying Chi said anxiously: "What happened?"

Liu Zhuo pursed his lower lip, walked in, put down the food, and turned to look at Ying Chi, "You and Zhong Wei Wei's positions are completely opposite! When I talked with my ex-girlfriend, I always went to pick her up from her dormitory downstairs. I usually buy some fruits and snacks and send them to her dormitory downstairs, so that she still feels that I am not good enough to her! What about you and Zhong Wei Wei? She picks you up from the dormitory downstairs every day, right? Sometimes she even gives you food! Do you want to.... I wonder, is the relationship between men and women reversed?"

Ying Chi: "........"

He was confused for a moment, and there was no need to think about it.

This was the relationship between him and Sister Wei Wei.

Li Cheng Hui opened the takeout box and said without surprise: "Can it be the same? Ying Chi is good-looking, but you are not good-looking. Good-looking people are treated differently."

Liu Zhuo was unconvinced: "If you are good-looking, you are a man! Aren't there some things that men should do?!"

Ying Chi suddenly covered his face, feeling embarrassed and a little hard to accept.

It turned out that the relationship between him and Sister Wei Wei had always been the other way around.

Sister Wei Wei had always been good to him, and he had never thought of repaying her.

No wonder When he said he was really worried about her, she said he didn't need to worry.

He slumped down on the chair and licked his hair hard.

A few clumps of hair were picked up from his short, fluffy hair. He looked like a petty puppy with hair standing on end.

He was really bad!