16

Ying Huan ran out of the lounge, the heat on her face continued to rise, and there was a dull pain under her chest.

After the stamina came back, the pain was even worse than before. She blushed and secretly massaged it with her hands, gritted her fangs and said, "Hiss... Xu Jing Yu, this bastard, what an incredible strength he has!"

very painful!

In the large training room, Ying Chi and Chen Sen Ran grabbed each other's collars, both blushing and thick-necked, refusing to give in. They didn't know where the coach was.

If the coach was present, how could these guys dare to make a mistake.

Shi Lei tried to come up and separate the two of them, and urged: "You two, let go quickly. Don't try to cause trouble while the coach is in a meeting. You will be punished later."

Chen Sen Ran's striped arms tightly held Ying Chi, and Ying Chi locked his legs.

The two of them rolled to the ground holding each other, neither of them willing to let go.

Shi Lei was about to ask everyone to use brute force to separate the two middle-aged boys when he saw Ying Huan running over and said quickly: "Little doctor, come and treat these two middle-aged boys!"

Ying Huan: "..."

She stood on the edge, looking down at the two teenagers, and coaxed in a soft voice: "Chen Sen Ran, let go, you see that you are strangling Ying Chi so hard that he can hardly breathe."

Chen Sen Ran's face sank and he pressed harder, "Why should I let him go first? As his sister, of course you will protect him."

Ying Huan had no choice but to look at Ying Chi and said in a softer voice: "Ying Chi, let go first."

Ying Chi gritted his teeth: "Don't let go!"

Ying Huan: "..."

Don't you even listen to her?

Ying Huan knelt down next to them, gently poked Ying Chi's back and arms with her thin white fingers, little by little, and asked gently: "Let it go?"

Ying Chi's face turned red from holding back, he...fuck!

He wanted to laugh so much!

But he can’t admit defeat!

Chen Sen Ran looked at Ying Chi's constipated face, and then glanced at Ying Huan, who was smiling slowly and gently, and suddenly felt like a fool, so damn boring...

Just as he was about to let go, Ying Chi burst into laughter and spit.

With a look on his face, he shrank aside and begged for mercy: "Sister, sister... I let it go, I let it go..."

Chen Sen Ran cursed: "Fuck! Ying Chi, are you fucking disgusting?"

He wiped his face fiercely and looked at his hands. He was so broken that he wanted to jump.

He pointed at Ying Huan and scolded: "Ahhhhhhh, it's your fault! You two siblings have gone too far. It's disgusting!"

Ying Huan looked at him with a smile: "What's wrong with me?"

Chen Sen Ran met her innocent eyes.

He couldn't even curse out a hundred curse words in his heart. He wiped his hands on his pants in disgust and strode to the bathroom.

Shi Lei and Yang Cheng were stunned.

A few seconds later, several people gave Ying Huan a thumbs up.

"I'm convinced. As expected, men still need women to deal with them. They can overcome strength with softness."