Ying Chi Extra-6

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 100 Little Milk Wolf x Zhong Weiwei [6]

When Ying Chi hit his forehead against the wall, Liu Zhuo, who was across the bed, sat up in confusion, looked across, and said vaguely: "What are you doing?"

"No, nothing."

Whenever he made a sound, his voice became hoarse.

Liu Zhuo didn't think about that at all, and asked with some worry: "Are you catching a cold?"

He cleared his throat, his mouth was dry, and he was afraid of being suspected, so he quickly said: "No, it was just a nightmare. I'll take a breath and drink a glass of water later."

Liu Zhuo half-closed his eyes, lay back again, and yawned: "Then you go to bed early."

Within a minute, he started snoring again.

Ying Chi climbed out of bed lightly, took out a few pieces of paper and wiped the mat.

Fortunately it was summer, otherwise he would have to change the sheets.

He changed his clothes, then walked to the sink with a basin and turned on the faucet.

He stared at the clothes in the basin with dull eyes.

He smelled the smell and felt very ashamed.

He had never had such a dream before, and it was such a clear dream.

He still clearly remembered Zhong Wei Wei's slightly blushing face in his mind.

Call him "Brother Chi", and then he.....

How debauched!

He resisted the urge to yell and vent, and took a deep breath.

He felt a little embarrassed to face himself like this, and even felt a little embarrassed.

In the end, he lusted after a girl, and the target was Sister Wei Wei. If Sister Wei Wei knew about it, would she think he was particularly obscene?

Ying Chi poured the washing powder into the basin and scrubbed absentmindedly, all she could think about was Zhong Wei Wei.

If he didn't understand it at this moment, he would be a real fool.

He seems to have fallen in love with Sister Wei Wei.

No, not as if.

He really likes it.

When did you fall in love?

After Ying Chi finished drying his clothes, he stood on the balcony and looked up at the night sky, his eyes confused.

He didn't know when he fell in love with her, but by the time he realized it, he already liked her so much that he even dreamed of her.

He subconsciously touched his abdomen.

The place where the knife was used was missing a kidney.

This body was incomplete and not very healthy.

However, he will exercise hard, take good care of his body, and maintain his strength.

Will Sister Wei Wei mind?

Will Sister Wei Wei like him?

Isn't it bad to have a crush on your sister's best friend?

If my sister knew about it, would she scold him?

He and Sister Wei Wei have known each other for so many years.

Sister Wei Wei used to call him Naichi, and recently she likes to touch his head.