57-2

In the evening, the match between Cuba and the United States started at the stadium.

Ying Huan, Xu Jing Yu and the others went to watch the match.

Cuba entered the finals without any surprise.

When leaving the ring, Miguel came down from the ring and called Xu Jing Yu.

Xu Jing Yu put his hands in his trouser pockets and said in English: "Congratulations."

Miguel's skin is very dark, and he shows his big white teeth when he smiles: "Thank you, I hope I can play with you again next time, in the Olympics."

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows slightly and said quietly: "Yes."

Miguel stretched out his hand, Xu Jing Yu smiled slightly and fist-checked with him.

After Miguel left, Shi Lei sighed: "This kind of opponent is truly strong."

Xu Jing Yu smiled noncommittally.

He came to watch the game tonight mainly to observe his opponent.

Xu Jing Yu was sure that he would definitely meet Miguel again in the future.

The next morning, everyone rushed to the airport and flew out of Sanya.

After getting on the plane, Xu Jing Yu glanced at Ying Huan, who was sitting next to Ying Chi.

Ying Huan quietly raised her eyes to look at him, then quickly lowered her head, fearing that Ying Chi next to her would notice something about him.

Ever since Xu Jing Yu reminded her, she felt particularly guilty when facing Ying Chi, always feeling that she had betrayed the relationship between sister and brother.

Ying Chi was playing games with his head down.

The athletes in the team usually didn't go to Weibo and forums, and they didn't pay much attention to these gossips.

During the competition, Wu Qi confiscated their mobile phones and strictly controlled them.

What's more, the competition has just finished and everyone hasn't recovered yet, so how can they have the energy to pay attention to these gossips.

Everyone was sitting swaying, Shi Lei said: "Go back and sleep for five or six days first, I'm exhausted."

Yang Cheng sighed: "I used to brag in front of my parents, saying that we would definitely win. If we lose this time, I will be ashamed to go back. I will go back to school."

Zhao Jing Zhong scratched his head and whispered: "My dad asked me to retire and go back to business."

When Ying Chi heard this, he immediately turned around and shouted loudly: "How about that?! Aren't there still qualifying games and other competitions? You can also turn professional in the future. With your physique, isn't it scary to do business?"

Zhao Jing Zhong chuckled: "My dad won't force me even if he says this."

If you can't achieve results, retirement will be a matter of time.

In fact, everyone understands this truth.

Ying Chi just refused to accept it: "If you can still fight, keep fighting! Why not fight?"

Zhao Jing Zhong glanced at him, a little embarrassed.

Ying Huan touched Ying Chi's head and whispered, "Why are you so excited? Sit tight and fasten your seat belt."

Ying Chi frowned, turned around, fastened his seat belt, and looked at Ying Huan: "Sister, shall we go home directly later?"

Ying Huan nodded: "Well, where do you want to go?"