Extra 7.2

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows and smiled: "It depends on the time."

Ying Chi: "Can you do it?"

Xu Jing Yu: "Yes, not many, but better than you."

Ying Chi: "..."

He paused and then asked, "Who washes the dishes at home?"

Xu Jing Yu said lazily: "Me."

Ying Chi: "Whoever mops the floor will clean!"

Xu Jing Yu: "Housekeeping comes twice a week, and we usually take care of it ourselves."

Ying Chi: "..."

Rich people! Almost forgot!

Ying Hai Sheng and Lu Mei smiled, thinking that Ying Chi was a child who couldn't bear to leave his sister and was afraid that her sister would suffer, so they asked the question deliberately.

The two of them smiled.

Lu Mei went to the kitchen to wash the fruits.

Ying Hai Sheng listened to their words, pressed the remote control, changed the sports channel, and looked at Xu Jing Yu opposite him from time to time.

Ying Chi thought for a while and suddenly couldn't remember any more tricky questions.

He took out his phone and wanted to Baidu it again.

Xu Jing Yu lowered his eyes and looked at his phone before sending a message to his little ancestor.

Ying Chi had just finished typing "How can I embarrass my future brother-in-law?" and when he wanted to click, he saw a line pop up on WeChat——

[You will also be a son-in-law from now on, please be considerate of each other. 】

Ying Chi: "..."

Ying Huan watched Xu Jing Yu typing this line.

Her cheeks were slightly red, and she felt like laughing again.

When she saw Ying Chi's suddenly dull eyes, she couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Lu Mei came out with the fruit and looked down at her: "Why are you laughing?"

Ying Huan said hurriedly: "Nothing, just chatting."

Ying Chi thought of Xu Jing Yu's words "You will also be the son-in-law in the future", and suddenly fell into deep thought, as quiet as a chicken, and turned to Baidu - "What preparations should I make to meet my girlfriend's parents?"

...

At nine o'clock in the evening, Xu Jing Yu went back alone. He went back to Xu's house and discussed the marriage with Du Ya Xin in person.

Du Ya Xin was very good at handling these things, and she kept her dignity intact, so Xu Jing Yu had nothing to worry about.

At the end of August, the two families had a meal together in a hotel.

Du Ya Xin and Xu Lu Ping did a good job in etiquette. Their family was wealthy, but Xu Jing Yu also had some money over the years, and the pretentious private jet alone was worth a lot of money. .

Du Ya Xin looked at Ying Huan and smiled and said: "Ying Huan is really a nice girl. When I had her teeth straightened before, I felt like I was in love with her eyes. I didn't expect that..."

Xu Lu Ping smiled: "Fate."

Lu Mei also praised back: "Xiao Yu is the same, he has good conduct and looks better."