Ying Chi Extra-2

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 96 Little Milk Wolf

In the past, Zhong Wei Wei rarely called Ying Chi by his name. She always called her " Nai chi".

Ying Chi suddenly heard her calling his name and was stunned for a moment.

He didn't know why she suddenly called his name, but he didn't think much about it.

He also remembered what she said, and she even laughed at him at that time.

Ying Chi didn't know why she suddenly mentioned this matter, and then remembered Xu Jing Yu's teasing "You can find a boyfriend".

His face turned red for no reason, thinking that she had misunderstood his sexual orientation, and hurriedly explained: "I don't like men. ! Don't listen to Xu Jing Yu's nonsense!"

The young man's face regained some vitality and he didn't look so pale.

He was afraid that she wouldn't believe it, so he repeated: "Really!"

Zhong Wei Wei was afraid that his movements would affect the wound, so she hurriedly walked to the bed and held his shoulders: "I know, don't worry, Xu Jing Yu was just joking, how could I take it seriously."

She knew that Xu Jing Yu wanted to stimulate Ying Chi and divert him That's what he said because of his attention.

"Okay, lie down quickly and get some sleep."

She pulled the quilt down and held his arm.

Ying Chi moved down, lay down, and looked up at her: "Then I'll go to sleep, and you can go back."

Zhong Wei Wei smiled: "I'll leave after you fall asleep."

Wouldn't that mean watching him sleep?

Ying Chi suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

He whispered, "You're watching me from the side, I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep..."

Zhong Wei Wei glanced at him, tucked him in, sat down next to him, took out her phone, flipped through it, and asked with a smile: "Should I play you a lullaby? Or should I tell you a story?"

"..."

He turned his face to one side, feeling a little awkward: "I'm not a child."

Zhong Wei Wei nodded: "Are you going to sleep?"

Ying Chi was a little tired.

He had just finished the operation and needed more rest.

He still turned his face to the side and said dullly: "Sleep."

Zhong Wei Wei couldn't help laughing.

After a while, she couldn't help but reach out and touch the back of his head, twice. He didn't move.

She wasn't sure if he was asleep, so she said softly: "Sleep, you have to sleep well and eat to recover. A kidney can also have a girlfriend. If she really likes you, she will love you even if you lose one leg. I don't care, don't think too much."

Ying Chi was drowsy, and a strange feeling arose in his heart.

He wanted to open his eyes and say a few words, but his body was too tired and his eyelids were as heavy as a thousand pounds, so he couldn't open them.

In his sleep, it seemed as if someone was gently tugging at the bangs on his forehead, once and for all, very softly and lingeringly.

Zhong Wei Wei looked at the young man's pale and beautiful face, and her heart ached and softened.