Part 46

The man's lips were unexpectedly soft and warm, staying on the back of her hand for two seconds.

Ying Huan's eyes widened, her heart trembled, and the skin he kissed seemed to be hot.

Does this count as a kiss in the air?

Xu Jing Yu expressed through practical actions that he was not a vegetarian.

He straightened up and said in a dry and hoarse voice: "Ying Xiao Huan, I am not a vegetarian. Of course I will kiss when we are in love."

He paused, pulled down her hand that was still covering her mouth, and used her thumb to brushed her lips inadvertently and said meaningfully, "It's not just kissing, there are more intimate things. What other couples do when they fall in love, we do the same. And we have to do it better than others, understand?"

Ying Huan: "..."

Does he mean that when you fall in love, you also need to be at the level of a boxing champion?

Sure enough, it's Xu Jing Yu, he can't lose even if he's in love.

Ying Huan blushed and her heart beat at his words about "more intimate matters".

She lowered her head in panic and then looked up at him: "You took advantage of me again."

Xu Jing Yu looked down at her and said frankly: "You asked me if I can kiss when we are in love."

He rubbed her head, "We are still competing, don't flirt with me in the future, and try again next time. It's not just with your own hands."

After saying that, he put his hands into his trouser pockets and walked away quite gracefully.

Ying Huan stood there dumbfounded, stamping her feet angrily, who was messing with her! Who is teasing!

She was obviously the one who was taken advantage of and suffered the loss!

She hugged the coconut and chased after him.

After taking two steps, she saw Xu Jing Yu paused.

When she raised her eyes, she saw Han Qin standing under a coconut tree.

Han Qin didn't expect that an adultery would be revealed. He stood looking at them, feeling a little embarrassed, but smiling.

Ying Huan's face turned red instantly.

Was the hand-to-hand kiss seen?

"Doctor Han..."

Han Qin pointed to the coconut in her arms with a smile and coughed: "I also want to go out for a walk and buy a coconut."

Ying Huan blushed and said, "I'm sorry, I should have brought one for you just now."

Han Qin waved her hand nonchalantly: "It's okay, I can just go by myself. You guys..."

Xu Jing Yu was thick-skinned after all. To him, it didn't matter as long as he wasn't seen by Ying Chi's little ancestor.

Han Qin wasn't a talkative person either.

She smiled and said, "Let's go back first."

Han Qin raised an eyebrow at his lover and left.

After the others left, Ying Huan glared at Xu Jing Yu angrily and walked quickly to him holding a coconut, walking behind him because she was afraid that she couldn't help but poke his waist.

His waist is probably his only weak point.

Xu Jing Yu followed her slowly.

Back at the training ground, Xu Jing Yu continued to train.