Part -2

Ying Huan put away Ying Chi's bandage, turned around, pulled the backpack, and stuffed it into the bag to take it back for washing.

With a casual glance, she saw a man wearing a red baseball uniform under the auditorium, or a boy, because he was very young, about 20 years old, with short hair, which made his face handsome and clean, and he was refreshing and handsome.

Some teenage ambition.

Ying Huan rarely saw a man who looked so good in red and had a restrained yet flamboyant temperament.

Because she hasn't seen his face before, she couldn't recognize him as the boxer who KOed Ying Chi. Even if she saw him, she wouldn't necessarily remember him...

The two looked at each other for three seconds.

Ying Huan lowered her head in embarrassment and pulled up her schoolbag. zipper.

Ying Chi suddenly covered his face and howled loudly: "Ahhhhh! My face has turned into a pig's head! How can I get home!!"

Ying Huan was startled and turned to look at him.

She looked at her younger brother who suddenly became nervous and said expressionlessly, "How are you going back? Of course you take the subway back."

Ying Chi continued to howl: "I will be beaten even more when I get home!"

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

He reflected on himself and felt that he had been merciful just now.

After the game ended, the audience slowly dispersed.

Some of the female spectators who had not left looked at Xu Jing Yu eagerly. Just as they were about to step forward to say hello, Xu Jing Yu ignored them and strode towards the back row of the auditorium.

Zhou Bai Hao and Wu Qi were still sitting in their original positions. He looked at the center of the ring with interest and asked jokingly: "Are there any players in the team who accept puppy love?"

Wu Qi smiled: "How do you know that this person is in puppy love?"

Zhou Bai Hao smiled: "You guessed it, the two of them look very close, and they don't look alike. One fights and the other heals injuries, so they match well..."

He paused, looked at Xu Jing Yu, who had already walked up to him, and turned around.

The topic was, "What took it so long? Did you get the bonus?"

Xu Jing Yu picked up the bag on the seat and threw it on his shoulder. He looked back at the pig-headed face who was still howling. His eyes fell on the little girl with her waist and legs exposed. Her skin was paler than Ying Chi's, and her eyebrows were very beautiful. She was coaxing the young man with a gentle look and a low eyebrow.

The distance was a bit far, and there was still post-game music playing in the gym. He couldn't hear what she was saying, but he admired her patience.

However, having this boyfriend is really tiring, and she has to coax him every day.

It's okay not to.

Why does a man want a woman to coax him?

He scoffed.

"Do you want this kind of bonus? If you want, you can go and get it. It's a game with your name anyway."

Xu Jing Yu was about to look away when he saw the girl smile, revealing two protruding small fangs, and the teeth were White and small.

He was stunned for a moment, and she quickly pursed her lips again, hiding her fangs again, as if she didn't like smiling so toothily.

"You still have the nerve to say it."