Part 55-1

Ying Huan almost fell into his arms, her mind went blank and her eyes were wide open.

He kissed her so hard that her lips hurt.

She put her hand on Xu Jing Yu's chest and looked at him in disbelief.

Xu Jing Yu let go of her, rubbed the back of her head with his hand, leaned back in his chair and smiled wantonly.

Ying Huan woke up suddenly.

She straightened up in panic and quickly glanced at the auditorium, where she met several pairs of shocked eyes.

She thought that her eyes were probably as dull as theirs now.

The next second, she heard a female fan frantically pulling on the friend next to me and screaming: "Ahhhhh! Why do you want me to see it! Why am I not blind!"

A female fan next to her also shouted: "Ah ah ah ah why am I not blind!"

Another: "I'd rather I was blind!"

Ying Huan: "..."

Why are everyone shouting that they want to go blind?

Ying Huan's face instantly turned red to her ears.

When she saw someone taking out their mobile phone to take a photo, she immediately squatted down and held her face in her hands.

She felt extremely regretful.

Why didn't she hold it back just now? !

She doesn't know how many people have seen it...

Where's the camera?

She hugged her knees and glanced at the cameras everywhere, wondering if they had captured any...

She wanted to find a crack in the ground and crawl into it.

Xu Jing Yu lowered his head and looked at the little girl squatting next to his legs.

It was a little funny.

He leaned over and smiled above her head: "Hey, are you shy? I've already kissed you. What are you afraid of?"

He held her hand and said, Wanted to pull her up.

Ying Huan's ears were red and she couldn't stand up, so she whispered: "Don't pull me, someone is taking a video behind you."

She didn't dare to get up or look back at all.

Only then did she remember that Xu Jing Yu's parents were also present.

If they were seen...

She couldn't imagine it at all and was even more desperate.

Xu Jing Yu didn't care if anyone saw it or the camera.

He rubbed the back of her head and laughed again: "I got it when I got it. It's nothing. Aren't you tired from squatting?"

How could it be nothing? !

Doesn't he know how many girlfriends he has now? And most of them are students, and there might even be someone from University A on site.

It's too easy to check a person now.

With a little questioning and checking, they can turn over all her photos and information.

Ying Huan continued to coerce: "I'm not tired..."

Xu Jing Yu coaxed: "My game is over. Most of the cameras are facing the ring. They didn't catch it. Get up."

Suddenly there was a scream in the audience, shouting something like "blind or not", which sounded very strange.

Shi Lei and the others couldn't help but look back and saw Ying Huan squatting at Xu Jing Yu's feet, blushing terribly.