60-2

Just as Ying Huan was about to continue coaxing, her cell phone rang.

Zhong Wei Wei called, and she asked anxiously: "Where are you now?"

"At the club, what happened?"

"Someone exposed all your information before. Everyone knows your class and dormitory number. I'm really pissed off! You don't know, our dormitory door rang several times just now, from salespeople and dormitory checkers , someone said that those who knocked on the wrong door... all wanted to see you for an excuse."

Zhong Wei Wei was really angry, "I don't know who is so wicked. If it's really someone from our class... or our dormitory, you don't have to be polite. ."

Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu were both suspicious of Jiang Meng.

Ying Huan never quarrels with others.

Apart from Jiang Meng, they really can't think of anyone else.

Unless, among Xu Jing Yu's girlfriend fans, some of them recognized Ying Huan early on, but what about the photos? No one else except her classmates and roommates would have those photos, and no one would take secret photos of an unknown girl wearing braces.

Ying Huan was silent for a moment and smiled: "I'm taking off my braces. I'll go back later."

Zhong Wei Wei's eyes lit up: "Really? So fast?"

Ying Huan smiled: "Yes, I have become prettier. Don't worry about those people, just follow them, and the ugly heart will find its way."

"Wow, come back and show us."

Zhong Wei Wei was particularly excited.

"Well..."

Ying Huan glanced at Ying Chi and lowered her voice and said, "Ying Chi knows that Xu Jing Yu and I are together, and he is getting mad. I have to coax him and calm him down before I can go back..."

Zhong Wei Wei was stunned, remembering the boy's hairy appearance, lowered her head and smiled: "Why is he so cute?"

Ying Huan complained in a low voice: "It's really not cute this time..."

So hard to coax.

Zhong Wei Wei couldn't stop laughing: "Go and coax him."

hang up the phone.

Wu Qi got up.

He glanced: "Why are you sitting here and not going to eat?"

Then he said: "Since we are all here, let's eat together and talk while eating."

Ying Huan was finally saved.

Then it's time to eat and have a meeting.

He called everyone here this time, mainly to talk about some follow-up arrangements after the WSB competition.

Those who should participate in the World Championships will participate in the World Championships, and those who should participate in the losing games will go to the losing games.

Wu Qi said: "I have rested for a few days, and the next step is to I'm slowly returning to training."

Shi Lei raised his hand: "Coach, just now Ying Chi said that he wanted to fight King Jing. We also want to see it. When can we make arrangements?"

Wu Qi was stunned for a moment and looked at Xu Jing Yu.

He didn't pay much attention to things on the Internet, but he also knew that Ying Chi and Xu Jing Yu were not competing.

He asked quietly: "Friendly match?"

Ying Chi: "A battle of life and death."

Wu Qi: "..."