Part 7

Xu Jing Yu.

No wonder the TV host and the Taishan ape-man called him King of Respect. No wonder Ying Chi and Zhong Wei Wei couldn't find this person when they searched for "Zhou Bai Hao".

Ying Huan finally remembered his face and thought she could match the person and name. Now she was told that his name was fake... She was a little confused. She was silent for a few seconds and looked up at him to confirm one thing. : "Were you the one who boxed with Ying Chi that night?"

Xu Jing Yu smiled: "Yeah."

Ying Huan asked again: "Is Dr. Du's son yours?"

Xu Jing Yu looked at her strangely and raised his lips: "Well, you didn't remember me?"

"Remember it now, Xu Jing Yu."

Ying Huan didn't ask why he used a fake name and continued what she had just said, "I want to ask you a favor. Coach Wu Qi said that if Ying Chi joins the team, he can be specially recruited into A University, but he is making trouble and refuses to agree... "

She looked at him.

Xu Jing Yu met her dark eyes and chuckled: "I know this, but you haven't coaxed him yet?"

coax......

Ying Huan didn't know why Xu Jing Yu used this word, but she did not coax Ying Chi well, and even threats were useless.

She shook her head helplessly: "No, he didn't listen to me this time, so I want to ask you for help. ah......"

Xu Jing Yu sneered: "You haven't even coaxed him well, how can I help?"

You can't ask him to help escort people over, right?

Shi Lei listened for a while and realized that this little girl was not here to chase Xu Jing Yu, but to help. He also heard a little about Ying Chi and couldn't help but laugh: "Then the kid doesn't want to come because he's afraid Get beaten, after all, boxing, sometimes it depends on who can endure the beating."

Ying Huan glanced at him and frowned: "No, he likes boxing very much."

When she spoke, her lips opened and closed, and the metal braces loomed.

Xu Jing Yu glanced a few times, drank the entire bottle of water, and asked her lazily: "So, how do you want me to help you?"

"Ying Chi is actually a very strong person who refuses to admit defeat..."

She paused and then heard Xu Jing Yu say: "He won't admit defeat either. Most boxers don't admit defeat. In the boxing ring, the only way to admit defeat is to get beaten."

Ying Huan stared at him blankly for a while, feeling that when he said those words, even his expression became determined, and his whole person had an indescribable arrogance and confidence, which made her feel like -

This man will never give in to anyone, and no one can control him.

Xu Jing Yu nodded his chin at her, indicating for her to continue.

Ying Huan came back to her senses and said softly: "You beat him before, and you won by hanging him up. He has been very dissatisfied. Can you help me stimulate him? He can't stand other people's stimulation. Especially you."

Xu Jing Yu looked at her in disbelief: "No, you want me to help you coax him?"

coax?

Ying Huan didn't understand why he always said this word.

She shook her head anxiously and corrected him: "It's not coaxing. You don't need to coax. Just stimulate him. You can say whatever you want. You can also scold him. Just say a few unpleasant words. Okay... I'll just wait until you're done stimulating him, after that I will coax him."