Part 47

The hotel manager agreed to give them a corner of the kitchen and they could use the ingredients, but they had to wear chef uniforms.

Ying Huan and Han Qin put on chef uniforms and went to the kitchen to make dumplings.

There was no ready-made dough here, so they had to roll them themselves.

Han Qin was kneading the dough and saw Ying Huan and the chef coming back with a bunch of ingredients and asked, "What kind of filling are you making?"

Ying Huan lowered her head and took out the beef and pork, "Beef with celery, pork with cabbage."

"Okay, those guys aren't picky anyway."

"Um."

The entire team, including substitutes, coaching staff, managers and assistants, has at least one substitute at each level, and at most two, totaling 36 people.

Even if each person eats 10, that's still 360 dumplings!

The life assistant and nutritionist also came to help, and several people made five hundred dumplings.

Ying Huan had never made so many dumplings before, and her hands were soft after wrapping.

In the evening, when the team members came back from training, their eyes lit up when they saw the dumplings on the table.

Shi Lei was so excited that he jumped on the chair: "Oh my god, this is the taste of the Chinese New Year! I have never felt so happy."

He directly reached out to grab the steamed dumplings on the plate, and Han Qin's chopsticks immediately hit his hand: "Hey, have you washed your hands? Just grabbing them like this, do you really think you are an ape?"

Shi Lei almost jumped up and his face turned red: "Okay, okay, I'm going to wash my hands."

There were steamed, boiled, and fried dumplings.

Plates in two colors were placed all over the table.

As soon as Ying Chi came up, he took a dumpling from the blue plate and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing a few mouthfuls.

His face changed drastically, and he immediately ran to the trash can and vomited out: "Bah, bah, bah! Why is it celery! I hate this smell the most! It's like shit!"

Ying Huan blushed and handed him a bottle of water: "Why are you eating in such a hurry? I haven't had time to tell you yet. The blue plate is beef and celery, and the white plate is pork and cabbage."

Ying Chi rinsed his mouth and returned to the table with a disheveled look on his face.

Xu Jing Yu glanced at Ying Huan, then looked at Ying Chi, and sneered: "Speak as if you have eaten shit."

Ying Huan: "..."

Ying Chi was stunned for a moment and said angrily: "You just ate shit!"

Xu Jing Yu brought a blue plate in front of him and chuckled: "How else do you know about celery..."

"Stop arguing, we need to eat."

Ying Huan interrupted him quickly and placed the dumplings and sauces that Ying Chi had just prepared in front of him, "You eat this, stuffed with pork and cabbage."

Ying Chi's face softened and he said with satisfaction: "I like pork and cabbage best."

"I like to eat them all."

Shi Lei chuckled, "Are there just two kinds of fillings?"

"Um......"

Xu Jingyu looked at Ying Huan and smiled lazily: "Just right, I like beef and celery."