Part 9

"Ying Huan."

"Um?"

Xu Jing Yu leaned back on the sofa and raised his chin at her: "It's okay, you can go."

Ying Huan was afraid that Ying Chi would say the wrong thing again, so she nodded, turned around and walked away quickly.

Zhou Bai Hao looked back, sat down opposite Xu Jing Yu, and smiled, "Why is this girl wearing braces? Her slim waist and legs were exposed that night, and she skillfully treated Ying Chi's wounds. She looked wild and calm. Today I almost don't recognize her, is she from A major?"

Xu Jing Yu hummed, thinking of Ying Huan's directness and protection, as well as her patience and tricks to coax people, he lowered his head and smiled: "What's weird, don't you say that women are multi-faceted?"

Zhou Bai Hao was noncommittal.

As for Ying Chi's contract, he heard that Xu Jing Yu got into University A based on his grades. Thinking of his "weak chicken" sentence just now, he refused to accept it. He talked with Coach Wu for a long time and finally reached an agreement.

Ying Chi still wanted to try to see if he could pass the exam, so he postponed his joining the team until his freshman year. During this period, he would train according to the arrangements given by Wu Qi and would not participate in competitions for the time being.

Of course, Ying Huan helped him win these things.

When Xu Jing Yu's training ended, Ying Huan had already taken Ying Chi back.

During dinner in the evening, Wu Qi couldn't help but frown when he talked about this matter: "I don't know if this is the right decision or not. That little girl Ying Huan is too mouthy."

Xu Jing Yu was eating rice.

Hearing this, he raised his head and laughed: "It's very good at coaxing people."

Wu Qi couldn't help laughing and sighed: "Indeed, I have rarely seen such a good relationship between siblings. Ying Huan's father has uremia, and both siblings went to get matched. Ying Huan's match was not successful. What if one day? Before the matching kidney. He needed a kidney transplant, Ying Chi had to give his father a kidney, so he couldn't become an athlete. Ying Chi didn't want to be recruited specially, so he postponed signing the contract and joining the team for a year. He originally wanted to forget it, but Ying Huan came Beg me, make a promise to me, swear by me..."

Xu Jing Yu was stunned for a moment, but he finally understood.

No wonder Ying Huan treats Ying Chi like an ancestor.

It was already dark when Ying Huan and Ying Chi returned to the community.

They walked downstairs, and Ying Chi suddenly called her: "Sister."

"Um?"

Ying Huan turned to look at him.

"You think, if one day I participate in a very important competition and suddenly have to undergo surgery and fail to win a medal, will I be scolded to death? How pitiful I would be..."

The young man scratched his head, "Otherwise, I'd better not go."

Ying Huan was stunned.

She didn't think much about it.

All she thought was that he liked boxing, so just do it.

Take advantage of your youth and work hard without any regrets.

When he looks back one day, he won't regret it.

She thought for a moment, then petted his head like a puppy.