12

The club has a match tonight, which is part of boxing training.

There are internal competitions within the club basically every month. It is a competition for coaches to test the training results of boxers, but tonight's competition is to select players to participate next month.

Xu Jing Yu looked at Ying Huan: "Ying Chi didn't tell you?"

Ying Huan shook her head, wondering if Ying Chi was afraid that he wouldn't be able to win? That's why he didn't tell her?

She looked at Xu Jing Yu: "What about you? Don't you need to compete?"

Xu Jing Yu said: "I have participated in this competition before, but the training direction has changed recently. Coach Wu is not prepared to let me participate in this competition."

However, he will also have to fight tonight.

Since May this year, Wu Qi has been preparing to let him change his level, from the 75kg to the 81kg.

After training for three months, he has not yet seen any results.

Ying Huan recalled that Jiang Meng and Lin Si Yu had basically watched the video of Xu Jing Yu's match in the dormitory. Xu Jing Yu was a professional boxer outside the system. He had participated in the apb individual professional competition before. apb was promoted by the AIBA International Boxing Federation under the Olympic system. The individual professional competition is also one of the Olympic qualifying competitions.

Ying Huan held Zhou Bai Hao's nephew Heng Heng in the back seat of the car and showed him the sketch she drew.

She asked softly: "Do you like painting?"

Child Heng Heng shook his head: "I don't like it."

"If so what do you like?"

"I like boxing. My brother-in-law and King Jing can both box, but my uncle can't beat King Jing. He's a rookie."

"cough……"

The children watched Xu Jing Yu's competition and knew that he was called King Jing, so they kept calling him.

Zhou Bai Hao's face darkened: "Zhou Heng, I'll throw you out of the car if you talk nonsense."

Xu Jing Yu sat in the passenger seat and glanced at Ying Huan in the rearview mirror and found that she was smiling with her lips pursed. She didn't know if it was because of her braces. She always smiled with her lips pursed and rarely showed her teeth. He found that she was particularly gentle and patient with the children, especially Ying Chi.

The guy said that she praised him even when he was five years old.

Xu Jing Yu looked away and hummed: "Isn't this the truth?"

Zhou Bai Hao snorted coldly: "Why are you so proud? If I were also a professional player, how could I not beat you?"

"That's impossible to say."

"Let's compete another day."

"Okay."

The two men made an appointment for a fight for no apparent reason.

Ying Huan raised her eyes and looked at them, feeling from the bottom of her heart that Xu Jing Yu would not lose.

The phone in her bag rang. She took it out and checked it. It was Zhong Wei Wei.

When the call was connected, Zhong Wei Wei asked: "Have you finished your class? Lin Si Yu and her parents passed by here and didn't plan to go back. Her aunt stayed at her aunt's house for a while and returned to school early. She asked us to go out to play, didn't you read the group message? "