25

"What are you here for?"

As soon as Ying Chi saw Xu Jing Yu coming, he immediately closed the door.

Xu Jing Yu supported the door panel with one hand and glanced at him.

The two of them secretly competed with each other with their hands.

Xu Jing Yu was stronger and pushed it open with brute force.

He walked right in and mocked mercilessly.

"You want to stop me? Go back and strengthen your strength training first."

Ying Chi was stunned for a moment, feeling that he was being treated as a weakling again.

He turned around and shouted angrily: "Ah, you are not allowed in! Did I let you into my room?"

"Brother Lei, put your things away quickly!"

Who knows if this person will complain to the coach.

Xu Jing Yu walked to Ying Huan, lowered his eyes to look at her, and then looked into the room.

Shi Lei, Yang Cheng, Zhao Jing Zhong and others were all there, sitting on the floor with a deck of cards in front of him.

He said without surprise: "Gathering people together to play cards again?"

Shi Lei glanced outside the door and asked with a smile: "Huh? Did you drive away your female fan again?"

Xu Jing Yu said coldly: "Are you bored?"

Shi Lei: "How heartless!"

Yang Cheng: "I'm so envious!"

Ying Huan: "..."

She raised her head and glanced at Xu Jing Yu.

The man was indeed good-looking, and his eyes and movements were all attractive. Therefore, he doesn't like others chasing him. Is it really like what Shi Lei said, good-looking people like to show off?

Xu Jing Yu glanced at the bag in her hand and asked, "What is it?"

Ying Huan groaned, opened the paper bag, and a scent came out instantly, with heat, "Goubuli steamed buns, freshly baked."

She originally wanted to ask him if he wanted something to eat, but then she remembered what he said just now , put the bag down again, "I forgot, you just said you won't eat anything from outside."

Xu Jing Yu's mouth twitched, he grabbed the bag, took a bun and took a big bite, "I can eat what you brought."

He glanced at her sideways: "You believe those words to deceive others?"

The next moment, the bag in his hand was snatched away again.

Ying Chi held the bag and stared at him: "My sister bought it for me, did she say it was for you to eat?"

Xu Jing Yu raised the corners of his mouth, chewed slowly, and looked at Ying Huan: "Would you like to eat?"

Ying Huan: "..."

You've eaten everything, why do you ask?

She touched the back of Ying Chi's head and whispered, "Don't be so stingy."

Ying Chi snorted, took a bun and stuffed it in his mouth, threw the paper bag to Shi Lei, Shi Lei caught it in mid-air, took a bun and stuffed it in his mouth, then gave the bag to Yang Cheng next to him, and Yang Cheng also took it and then passed the bag to Zhao Jing Zhong.

Zhao Jingzhong held the empty paper bag and looked down at Ying Huan with a confused look on his face, "It's gone..."

"I didn't know you only bought four here in Ying Chi..."