42-2

After returning from the exam at noon, Zhong Wei Wei checked the air tickets and flights, and found that the same flight as Ying Huan was no longer available.

During the peak winter vacation period, air tickets were difficult to buy, and it was impossible to buy them without buying them in advance.

Also, air tickets are ridiculously expensive.

Zhong Wei Wei checked back day by day and found that there were tickets for January 24th, but the game day was January 23rd.

Seeing her depressed look, Ying Huan comforted her, "Otherwise, you go on the 24th. There will be a game on the 30th... But it's almost Chinese New Year at that time. Do your parents let you go?"

Zhong Wei Wei didn't hesitate at all and bought the ticket for the 24th.

She looked up and smiled: "Okay."

Ying Huan started her winter vacation on January 20th.

When she returned home, Lu Mei had already prepared a table of dishes waiting for her.

Ying Hai Sheng was leaning on the sofa watching TV, still watching the sports channel.

Ying Huan smiled and reminded him: "Dad, Ying Chi is a substitute. He can only play when the main players are injured. And it's only a round-robin match. It won't be broadcast on TV. At most, it will be broadcast. The screen probably only lasts a few minutes, so he can't be photographed. of."

Ying Hai Sheng snorted: "Why is he still a substitute?"

Ying Huan: "..."

She defended Ying Chi in a low voice: "His training time is relatively short."

Lu Mei took off her apron and looked at Ying Huan, "Don't worry about him, go wash your hands and eat."

Ying Huan pushed the suitcase into the room and went to wash her hands.

At the dinner table, Ying Hai Sheng asked again: "Is that kid not able to come back for the New Year?"

"Um."

The whole team has to move around in the game, there is no other way.

Lu Mei was a little worried: "What will they eat for New Year's Eve dinner?"

Ying Huan smiled: "Don't worry, they eat well every day and have nutritionists to prepare meals. Otherwise, how would they have the strength to play the game?"

Ying Hai Sheng looked at her, "Your air tickets were all bought by the team?"

Ying Huan nodded: "Yes, what's wrong?"

"In this way, you will accompany Ying Chi during the Chinese New Year, so that the boy will not spend the Chinese New Year alone..."

Ying Hai Sheng sighed, "This is also the first time for him to leave home. It's so pitiful. You stay with him, and I'll follow you. Just let mom pass."

Ying Huan was stunned for a moment and said, "No? Ying Chi is not at home, and neither am I..."

Lu Mei gave her a piece of fish belly meat and said, "You guys are not at home usually, so it's not like I'm spending time with your dad."

Ying Huan hesitated: "But I want to spend more time with you during my vacation."

"I don't need you to accompany me."

The couple said at the same time.

Ying Huan: "..."