Part- 1

Can't stop liking it

Wen Moyanchuan

2018.10.19

"jingle--"

The silence of the classroom was broken, and many people turned to look at the source of the sound.

Ying Huan hurriedly lowered her head and muted her cell phone. Her phone ran out of power before, so she borrowed Zhong Wei Wei's power bank to charge it.

The phone automatically turned on and made a beep.

The senior year of high school has a heavy workload, and the college entrance examination is less than a hundred days away.

Everyone looked at it, then turned back and continued to study the questions.

A message popped up on WeChat and Ying Huan clicked on it.

It was sent by Ying Chi at about seven o'clock——

[Sister, you will take me and the bonus home after your evening study hall! ! ! 】

Three exclamation marks indicate that Ying Chi has an 80% chance of winning the prize.

Ying Huan cursed in her heart: "That brat is skipping class again!"

She looked at the time and found that there were only a few minutes left for self-study.

She stuffed all kinds of papers and exercises into her schoolbag, and when the school bell rang, she put her schoolbag on and hurried away,  Walking to the back door, passing by the class next door, he put the power bank from the window to Zhong Wei Wei's table, "I'm leaving first."

Zhong Wei Wei looked up at her with some understanding: "Is your brother skipping class and playing games again?"

Ying Huan nodded: "Well, he will probably get beaten if he goes back alone in this condition today. I have to go and watch. He said he will get a bonus tonight."

As she spoke, her eyes lit up, her lips pursed into a smile, and she waved her hand and hurriedly said gone.

The so-called boxing match is an underground boxing match.

According to the rules, you can get a bonus if you win the match.

Ying Chi has been fighting for half a year.

Ying Huan squeezed onto the subway and found a seat to sit down. She put her black schoolbag on her knees.

When she was a child, her teeth did not grow properly, especially the two tiger teeth, which did not grow flat. She always used to press the two small canines with the tip of her tongue , trying to flatten them.

She hooked her fingers on the strap of her schoolbag, pursed her lips tightly, and licked her little fangs habitually with the tip of her tongue. She clicked on the screen of her phone to check the time, wondering if Ying Chi had finished typing.

At this time, the Fight Club was in full swing.

Ying Chi was wearing blue boxers, leaning on the edge of the ring and panting.

He slightly raised his face and asked someone to treat the injury on his brow bone.

Tonight's game was already in its last round. Now is the one minute break.

He is a pretty boy with cold fair skin and peach blossom eyes. A little injury is particularly obvious.

The coach raised the water bottle, and Ying Chi tilted his head up to let him take a sip. He glanced down the stage. The coach knew what he was looking at, and complained in his heart, why is this guy so in love with his sister?