42-1

In the evening, after Ying Huan took a shower, she bared her teeth in the mirror, looked left and right again, and then closed her mouth.

She felt that the adjustment effect of the two small canines was okay.

How long should she continue?

Dr. Du didn't say a specific time.

She went out with the washbasin.

Zhong Wei Wei put on a new coat and stood in front of the mirror. When she saw her coming out, she asked: "Does it look good? I bought it online."

Ying Huan raised her head and looked at her.

Zhong Wei Wei was tall and pretty. She looked good in everything she wore, "It looks good."

She remembered that she was going to watch a game after the holiday, and said, "You will accompany me to buy clothes in a few days. "

Zhong Wei Wei nodded, a little strange: "You don't usually go shopping when I ask you to go shopping, why do you suddenly want to buy clothes?"

Due to her financial situation, Ying Huan doesn't like shopping as much as they do. She doesn't have many clothes, but she buys them with good quality. They are small but refined and can usually be worn for two seasons.

Ying Huan lowered her head, "The clothes are old and I want to buy new ones."

She wants to dress nice.

She thought of Du Ya Xin's words and felt a little guilty.

She wondered if when a girl starts to care about her appearance and dress, does it mean that she is in love with someone, or that she has fallen in love with someone?

Zhong Wei Wei had known Ying Huan for so many years, and this was the first time she heard her say such words.

She couldn't help but come closer and look at her inquiringly, then raised her chin and said with a smile: "Ying Xiao Huan, I think you have been Become beautiful."

Ying Huan raised her head, her eyes shining slightly: "Really?"

Zhong Wei Wei: "Well, didn't you go to adjust your braces today?"

"Um."

"Compared to last year, the mouth is not as big."

Lin Si Yu sat at the table watching the drama, turned back to look at Ying Huan, and said in agreement: "I also think that when I was a freshman, I thought you didn't look good with braces. It's a waste of your beautiful eyes and good skin. Now The more you look at it, the more pleasing it becomes to your eyes."

She sighed, "If you had your braces removed, you could probably compete with those who had your braces tied."

Ying Huan: "..."

How could it be that exaggerated?

Jiang Meng glanced at her and said lukewarmly: "It's just braces, not plastic surgery. Is it that exaggerated?"

Lin Si Yu snorted: "Don't you know that dental surgery is equivalent to plastic surgery?"

Ying Huan looked at Jiang Meng and laughed lightly: "It's really not that exaggerated, but it's enough to make her beautiful."

After that, she went to the balcony to wash clothes.

-------

Over in Sanya, the leaders of the national boxing team held several meetings about Chen Sen Ran's disciplinary violations.

They discussed who should be the main boxer in the 75kg class between Chen Sen Ran and Ying Chi. Since he wanted to be the main boxer, Chen Sen Ran had to accept it. investigation.