59-2

After he finished speaking, he suddenly called out, "By the way, little ancestor... does he know?"

Xu Jing Yu unlocked the car door and opened it.

"He'll know it when he need to know it, no need to say it."

"......good."

Shi Lei complained in his heart and was convinced in his heart.

He abducted his sister quietly without fear of his little ancestor getting angry.

Before they called, Ying Chi was walking to the library.

Yan Xi said she wanted to see him if she had something to do, and she gave him some key information by the way.

Yan Xi stood at the door of the library, thinking very well that she would give the information to Ying Chi later, go to the library to sit for half an hour, talk to him about the questions, and then chat.

When it's past six o'clock, it's dinner time, so they can go have dinner together...

Ying Chi walked to the door of the library, and Yan Xi waved her hand vigorously: "Ying Chi, here."

Ying Chi smiled and walked over.

Yan Xi pointed to the library: "Shall we go sit inside? Let me tell you."

Ying Chi was a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry to bother you."

He was so bad at his homework that he had to trouble Yan Xi, his only classmate.

The two found a seat and sat down.

Yan Xi took out the information and books from her bag and spread them on the table.

The books were all her own.

"You can take them back and read them later. I marked some of them directly in the textbook."

Ying Chi scratched his head and said, "I'll copy it directly, or you can print it out. You also need to use the textbook."

Yan Xi paused, sat down next to him, and said in a low voice: "I told you before, I want to change my major. You have been competing outside this semester, so you don't know... I have successfully applied."

She looked at him with regret.

In fact, she really wanted to continue being classmates with Ying Chi.

When Ying Chi was in school, the two of them could spend a lot of time together, and maybe they could catch up with him?

Ying Chi was confused, "Huh? You want to change your major?!"

In this way, wouldn't he be the only one left in the class?

Fucked.

He suddenly felt so miserable.

Yan Xi was a little embarrassed and said in a low voice: "Well, I really don't like this major. My parents also want me to transfer, and the application has been approved. I will transfer to the Finance Department next semester."

Ying Chi opened his mouth and forced a smile: "Congratulations."

Yan Xi felt a little guilty: "Then no one will help you focus from now on..."

Ying Chi was so surprised just now, but now that he thought about it, he felt that he was making too much of a fuss.

He smiled and said, "It's okay. I originally wanted to change my major, but my grades were too bad. I couldn't change my major..."

He thought for a moment. , "The homework doesn't matter, I will go to the professor to make up for it later."

Yan Xi sighed: "The professor is so sad..."