34-2

After the break, Ying Huan went to Han Qin, "Doctor Han, have you told Coach Wu about Chen Sen Ran?"

Han Qin was also hesitating.

She scratched her short hair and sighed: "Damn, why are these kids so capable of causing trouble? I haven't even told you yet."

She looked at Ying Huan, "Do you know? That guy Say beg me, what do you think?"

Ying Huan spoke feebly: "Didn't he suffer from vomiting and collapse today? Give him a sick leave and rest for two days."

Someone outside shouted: "Doctor Han!"

"Wait a minute."

Han Qin stood up and looked at Ying Huan, "You drive, I'll go take a look."

Ying Huan was sitting at the table.

Chen Sen Ran's words were really unpleasant. She really didn't understand why he hated her so much. She usually avoided him whenever she could.

She wrote out his sick leave and put it on the table, and Han Qin asked Chen Sen Ran to come over and get it.

This matter is over.

...

The next day, the CET-4 and CET-6 exams.

Ying Huan walked into the examination room and saw Xu Jing Yu sitting in the back row.

She thought she had made a mistake.

Xu Jing Yu curled his fingers at her.

Ying Huan walked up to him and found that the eyes of several girls around her were all focused on her.

She almost forgot that Xu Jing Yu was very famous in school, and she didn't like being stared at.

Xu Jing Yu seemed not to notice the stares, leaning on the chair and said casually: "What? You're so surprised to see me? "

Ying Huan said honestly: "I always feel that it's a bit inconsistent for you to sit in the classroom and take exams or read books."

Xu Jing Yu paused and sneered: "Ying Xiao Huan, are you saying that I look uneducated?"

Ying Huan: "...No! I didn't say that."

Don't try to set a trap for her.

Xu Jing Yu tapped her head with a pen and reminded her: "Go find a seat first."

Ying Huan touched her forehead, looked at him angrily, and turned around to find her seat.

Her seat was at the front table diagonally across from him, not too far away.

As soon as she sat down, the invigilator came in.

She looked back at Xu Jing Yu and gave him a thumbs up: Come on.

Xu Jing Yu twirled the pen, lowered his head and laughed, lazily put away the pen and gave her an OK sign.

Ying Huan turned around and raised the corners of her mouth.

The little moves between the two were spied on.

After the exam, Xu Jing Yu and Ying Huan walked away together.

People behind them whispered: "Is that King Jing's girlfriend? The two of them seem to have a good relationship."

"King Jing is so handsome, but that girl is not very pretty, and her mouth is not nice."

"She has braces, I saw that."

"The two of them are not holding hands, so they are definitely not girlfriends! There is still a chance."