Ying Chi Extra-8

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 102 Little Milk Wolf

All of Ying Chi's actions can only be called instinctive, and he does not know how to flirt, and there is no so-called skill.

He thought that if there was one thing that could arouse all his passion, fill his empty body again, and make his blood boil again, it would be to like Zhong Wei Wei, hold her, and kiss her.

It was obviously just two people's lips touching each other, why was he so excited?

Zhong Wei Wei could feel his excitement because he held her harder and harder.

At first he just sucked her lips, but now he almost nibbled them, which made her lips hurt.

Neither of them knew much about technique, and within two minutes they were out of breath.

Zhong Wei Wei's face turned red, and she pushed and pushed.

Ying Chi fluttered his long eyelashes a few times and opened his eyes.

His peach blossom eyes seemed to be stained with ink.

They were extremely dark and his face was red.

He looked a bit evil.

He whispered: "Sister Wei Wei" ..."

Zhong Wei Wei looked up at him, her heart and soul were hooked.

Hey, how come there is such a good-looking junior...

No matter how she thought about it, she felt that she had earned it.

Zhong Wei Wei narrowed her eyes and smiled: "Have you kissed enough?"

Ying Chi: "..."

He was a little annoyed, feeling that he didn't behave very well just now.

If he had known that things were going so smoothly today, he should have learned more about how to kiss better...

Zhong Wei Wei touched his red ears and laughed.

Ying Chi was dissatisfied: "Stop laughing at me, your face is red too!"

Zhong Wei Wei touched her face and felt a little embarrassed.

She still leaned in his arms, hugged his neck, and said softly: "I like you too, very much."

Ying Chi looked at her dreamily, feeling something vague in his heart.

Past memories poured into his mind bit by bit.

When he recalled her actions and words just now, he finally understood——

"Sister Wei Wei, have you liked me for a long time?"

Realizing this, he suddenly wanted to cry. He was so stupid!

Zhong Wei Wei made no secret of it and nodded gently: "Yes, I have liked you since I was a sophomore in high school."

Ying Chi's eyes were red.

He couldn't remember what he looked like when he was a freshman in high school.

He whispered: "I was so stupid and ignorant at that time. How could you like me..."

Zhong Wei Wei put her head against his forehead and smiled slightly: "Because I like good-looking juniors."

Ying Chi: "..."

He was silent for a few seconds, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and muttered: "No matter what, as long as you like me."

He paused, and then said hurriedly, "Although I didn't feel that you liked me at that time, But apart from my sister, you are the closest person to me."