Part 56

Who can tell her how it will end if her mouth bleeds after kissing her boyfriend?

Ying Huan looked like a deflated rubber ball, not knowing how to face Xu Jing Yu at all.

Xu Jing Yu let go of her, put the tip of his tongue against his cheek, and felt it with half-closed eyes.

There was a scratch there, and his mouth was full of fishy sweetness.

As a boxer, this was not the first time that he had tasted his own blood, but he had never thought that he could taste it through a kiss.

He looked down at the little girl who was so quiet in his arms that he suddenly understood why she asked him the question "Is kissing necessary to fall in love" at the beach?

He also understood why she suddenly covered her mouth in fear. .

Do not know why.

He wanted to laugh.

Xu Jing Yu really laughed.

When Ying Huan heard him laughing, she collapsed completely.

She hit him on the chest in anger and said fiercely: "Don't laugh!"

Xu Jing Yu smiled even more, touched her chin with his fingers, and asked in a low voice: "Do you usually scratch your mouth?"

Ying Huan didn't want to discuss this issue with him at all.

She leaned against the door frame and looked at him with great resentment: "I told you not to move..."

Be gentle.

Look, it's scratched.

Xu Jing Yu probably knew why she suddenly took the initiative.

Was she afraid that he would use too much force?

He licked the corner of his mouth, chuckled softly, opened the door, and brought the person in.

Ying Huan struggled for a while and whispered: "What are you doing? My door is not closed..."

"Then leave it on, it's okay."

It's midnight, it's the end of the corridor, and no one is coming.

Xu Jing Yu turned on the light, took Ying Huan into the bathroom, took a glass of water and handed it to her: "Rinse your mouth."

Ying Huan took it with a complicated mood and lowered her head to rinse her mouth.

She could no longer find words to describe her complicated mood at this moment.

Even her shyness was diluted.

She put down the cup, and Xu Jing Yu, who was leaning by the door, came over, held her chin, and looked at her carefully: "Let me take a look to see if there is any scratch."

Ying Huan slapped his hand away expressionlessly: "No."

She thought for a moment and got him a glass of water.

"Rinse your mouth too."

Xu Jing Yu chuckled, and Ying Huan raised her head to glare at him.

"Give me a minute."

Xu Jing Yu restrained his smile, went in to rinse his mouth, and washed his face.

It was almost four o'clock in the morning.

When he came out after washing his face, he saw Ying Huan sitting on his bed with her two slender white legs together and her head lowered.

He didn't know what she was thinking.