Part 44

"Wow! KO in the first round! So fierce!"

"This kind of situation is relatively rare, it's so fierce! King Jing is the best! The Chinese team is the best!"

"Yes. Last year, there was a KO in 1 minute and 26 seconds. A Cuban boxer was also in the 81kg category."

The Chinese audience in the auditorium were very excited and had heated discussions.

Ying Huan looked at the man in the ring and listened to the referee counting the seconds.

When the referee read "one", the audience cheered and screamed, and some even stood up in excitement.

The enthusiastic shouts reached his ears, and Ying Huan's blood suddenly boiled.

She stood up in a hurry, waved her hands and shouted with the audience: "King Jing is the best!"

After Xu Jing Yu saw his opponent lying on the ground, he subconsciously turned his head to look at the team bench below the ring.

He saw the little girl was so excited that she cheered for him regardless of her appearance.

He saw her showing her little fangs with braces.

Look at the way her eyes are shining.

At that moment, Xu Jing Yu felt that the brightest thing in the world was her eyes.

He wanted to keep this light forever.

Make her proud of him.

Under the team bench, the players and coaches were very excited.

Shi Lei said several words in succession: "King Jing is so awesome, so damn awesome!"

Yang Cheng shrank his head: "The white man's name is Nikita? I guess King Jing is remembering this name day and night, just waiting to meet him in the boxing ring one day. The hatred of men is also quite terrifying. A gentleman will not take revenge for ten years. Night."

Zhao Jing Zhong: "Handsome, I want to be this handsome too! The little doctor was so excited that she stood up..."

Ying Chi: "..."

He glanced at Ying Huan in front of him.

Ying Huan was looking at the man in the ring in a daze.

She was not sure if Xu Jing Yu had glanced in her direction just now.

She came back to her senses when she heard the discussion between Shi Lei and the others.

Ying Chi said sourly: "Sister, are you so excited? You seem more excited than watching me compete."

Ying Huan: "..."

...She seems to be too excited.

Too excited.

The feeling of wanting to shout for him and be proud of him quietly escaped, as if it could hardly be suppressed.

Ying Huan was shocked by this sudden strong feeling.

She hurriedly sat down, looked back at Ying Chi, pursed her lips and smiled: "Because everyone is very excited, this is the first KO in WSB this year? I feel... "

She tried to organize her words and wanted to praise it tactfully so as not to hurt Ying Chi's heart.

"It feels like a sense of collective honor! Yes, a sense of collective honor."

Hearing this, Chen Sen Ran turned his head and glanced at her, with an expression indicating whether he was going to smile or not.

Ying Chi scratched his head and snorted: "Okay, I admit that Xu Jing Yu was really awesome and handsome just now."