28-1

Ying Huan always remembers the day when she first got braces.

Xu Jing Yu leaned against the wall at the entrance of the hospital, lowered his head and smiled, giving her an OK gesture to compromise.

The tiny sunlight hit his face, and the picture was as beautiful as a cartoon.

So much so that later on, every time Ying Huan saw him making an OK gesture or sending an OK gesture on WeChat, she could still think of the scene at that time.

Ying Huan looked at the man lazily leaning against the wall. He was in a surprisingly good mood. He bent his eyes and pursed his lips with a smile: "Okay, no peeking."

Xu Jing Yu smiled: "Are you so afraid that I will see you?"

"No one is allowed to look."

Ying Huan pointed at his location fiercely, "Anyway, you just stay here and look around...I will come back to settle the score with you!"

"How to calculate?"

"Just give him a beating."

Ying Huan imitated his tone, and as soon as she finished speaking, she turned around and saw Dr. Du standing at the door of the office, looking at them with interest.

Ying Huan stayed in place as if struck by lightning.

It's over, she said in front of Dr. Du that she was going to beat her son.

Will Dr. Du stop seeing her teeth?

Her ears quickly turned red, and she didn't even dare to look at her.

She whispered in embarrassment: "Doctor Du..."

Du Ya Xin glanced at Xu Jing Yu.

Xu Jing Yu had won the gold medal and was resting again.

He was very relaxed and lazily shouted: "Mom."

Du Ya Xin gave him a meaningful look, then looked at Ying Huan, and said with a gentle smile: "Come here."

After that, she turned around and returned to the office.

Ying Huan hummed, glared at Xu Jing Yu, and followed quickly.

Xu Jing Yu leaned against the wall, lowered his head and laughed.

Ying Huan walked into the office.

Du Ya Xin had already sat down and patted her thigh: "Come, lie down and put your head on my lap."

Ying Huan was still a little worried, but she finally felt relieved when she saw that her expression was as normal and she seemed to be treating him more gently than before. Since she didn't mention it, Ying Huan just pretended to be dumb, went over and lay down obediently, and put her head on her lap.

Du Ya Xin smiled: "Come on, open your mouth."

Ying Huan opened her mouth and Du Ya Xin took a look. Wearing braces is a very painful thing. It is very inconvenient to eat. Sometimes it gets stuck and it is very troublesome to deal with it, especially when eating meat.

The little girl has braces. She was one of the rare clean patients among the patients.

She asked: "Do you rarely eat meat?"

Ying Huan opened her mouth to speak, so she gently tapped her chin.

Du Ya Xin said: "No wonder, you can still eat meat. Eat some fish, it is nutritious and will not get stuck in your braces easily. If you keep eating a vegetarian diet like this, you will easily become anemic."