Part 51

Chen Sen Ran's state lasted until April. Even if the nutritionist worked hard to nurse him back to health, it didn't have much effect. By the beginning of April, his weight had dropped from the initial 74? to 71.3?, and he was still 0.3? away from losing it. It's out of the level 75 range.

Wu Qi was so anxious that he got irritated and had a bubble at his mouth. It was already the 11th game of the 14 round-robin games.

Chen Sen Ran's current condition was no longer suitable for him to be a main player.

After the eleventh game, he discussed with other coaches and called Chen Sen Ran into the room to talk.

He said: "Let Ying Chi play in the next game, and you can take a good rest."

Upon hearing this, Chen Sen Ran said excitedly: "I can still fight, and my weight is still within the range."

Wu Qi sighed inwardly and his tone became colder: "No, if it's really overloaded, it won't be good for your health. We have to consider your health as well. Let Ying Chi come on for the next game and you can rest for a while. "

Chen Sen Ran has already played eleven games, how could he be willing to quit the main force at this time?

He was so anxious that his veins popped out: "I don't want to rest, and I don't need to rest!"

Wu Qi knew he would be like this.

He looked at him and said, "This is the arrangement of the coaching staff. You must accept it."

Chen Sen Ran's jaw tightened tightly.

Wu Qi was not reassured by Ying Chi.

Changing the main players was not the best choice.

He gave Chen Sen Ran one last chance: "Weighing before the next game, can your weight return to 71.8? Then continue playing. If not, Just let Ying Chi come on, there is no discussion on this matter."

The opponent in the next game is Ukraine.

Although Ukraine lost to them in the home game, they achieved good results in the subsequent games and ranked second behind them in total points, which should not be underestimated.

Regardless of Chen Sen Ran's will or not, Wu Qi had to replace him for the sake of the entire team's victory.

On April 10, the club flew to Ukraine for its last away game.

On the plane, Xu Jing Yu and Han Qin sat in a row.

Han Qin flipped through the photo album on her phone, found the photo, and handed it to Xu Jing Yu.

Xu Jing Yu was watching the event video with his earphones plugged in, but when he glanced at it, he paused.

The little girl in the photo lowered her head and looked at the sketchbook intently.

Her long hair was scattered and the ends of her hair were slightly curled.

The sun shone at her feet.

The whole picture was as gentle as a filter.

Xu Jing Yu instantly remembered the scene of Ying Huan showing love to him, and his heart softened, and he looked at Han Qin, "It was taken in October?"

At first, Han Qin only thought the picture was beautiful and accidentally took the photo secretly, but later she forgot about it.

She smiled and said, "Well, she was painting at the time."

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows and said, "Send me the photo later?"

Han Qin nodded: "I'll give it to you after I get off the plane."