Part 45-1

If he win, I'll be his girlfriend...

Ying Huan's heartbeat suddenly accelerated.

She quickly raised her eyes to look at him.

He always suddenly said such words that made her blush and her heart beat. She couldn't keep up with his rhythm and asked subconsciously: "What if we lose?"

She doesn't want them to lose, but if they lose, they win, and Cuba has always been a strong team in WSB and has won the championship for several years.

She didn't understand, was Xu Jing Yu too confident, or did he feel more motivated to target her?

Xu Jing Yu took a step closer to her, put his hands in his trouser pockets, and laughed softly: "If I lose, then keep chasing."

Ying Huan choked.

Xu Jing Yu tilted his head and looked at her, raising his eyebrows slightly: "Maybe I can catch you before the end of the season?"

Ying Huan's heart skipped a beat again, so whether there was a competition or not, whether he won or lost, it was not inconsistent with the fact that he was chasing her.

He was just planting a small seed in her heart.

Ying Huan lowered her head and whispered, "Then why did you say that? You know I want you to win."

Xu Jing Yu smiled noncommittally and asked again: "Seriously, what do you like?"

He wanted to give her something, but he didn't want to give it away blindly, and he didn't think it was shameful to directly ask her what she liked.

Besides, he really wanted to know what she liked.

The first stage of the competition will end in more than two months.

Ying Huan didn't want him to bother.

She looked up at him and smiled slyly: "I like private jets."

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

Private jet, sorry, he can't afford it right now.

"Do you like private jets?"

He nodded with a smile and rubbed the back of her head, "Okay, wait, I will buy it for you one day."

Ying Huan: "..."

She was just joking! Who wants to buy a private jet worth tens of millions? crazy!

Zhong Wei Wei glanced back and happened to see this scene.

She was stunned for a moment, then turned back with a smile.

Ying Chi was about to turn around to look for Ying Huan.

She was afraid that Ying Chi would explode, so she pressed her hand directly on the back of his head.

The next second, she was stunned.

His hair is so soft!

It was the first time that Ying Chi was touched on the head by a girl other than Ying Huan, and his face turned red instantly. He looked at Zhong Wei Wei embarrassedly and said with some embarrassment: "Sister Wei Wei?"

Zhong Wei Wei gently rubbed his head with her fingers, then rubbed it again, and sighed with some satisfaction: "This is the first time I know that boys' hair can be so soft."

Both siblings have glowing white skin, and their hair is equally soft.

Ying Chi: "..."

Even the roots of his ears were red, his head was slightly drooped, and he was extremely obedient.