Part 83

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 83
Zhou Bai Hao hung up the phone and smiled very comfortably, feeling a sense of pleasure that a great revenge had been avenged, and whoever was the wife would have a headache.

Ying Huan took the card, took a deep breath, walked out of the bank, looked up at the blue sky, the midday sun was a bit dazzling, she raised her hand to cover it, and the chain pendant on her wrist slipped down, revealing two small goldfish.

It seems to be alive, swaying gently and intimately.

She bent her eyes and laughed silently.

Ying Huan went back to Xu Jing Yu's house and put the card in the cabinet.

In the evening, Ying Huan, who had disappeared for two days, returned to school and went to the cafeteria to eat with Ying Chi and Zhong Wei Wei.

She doesn't know what Zhong Wei Wei told Ying Chi.

Ying Chi didn't find Ying Huan in the past two days.

As soon as the semester started, Ying Chi became a celebrity in the school. He was the center of attention wherever he went.

When he went to have a meal, someone would give him his seat, as if he was a disabled person.

Ying Chi was particularly unhappy, but he couldn't say anything or do anything. What.

The young man became much silent, and neither Ying Huan nor Zhong Wei Wei could do anything about it.

After the three of them sat down, Ying Chi saw the bracelet on Ying Huan's wrist and couldn't help but snorted when he saw the two goldfish.

That night, Xu Jing Yu received a WeChat message from his little ancestor.

【Beast! ! ! 】

Then, he found himself blocked.

Xu Jing Yu: "..."

He sent the screenshot to Ying Huan.

At that time, Ying Huan had just finished taking a shower.

Jiang Meng didn't know where to go.

Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu took advantage of the absence of people to gossip about her three days and two nights.

Lin Si Yu smiled and said: "How is it? Is it harmonious?"

Zhong Wei Wei also looked at Ying Huan curiously and urged, "Tell me."

Ying Huan leaned on the chair and looked up at the bed board above her head.

Lin Si Yu saw the necklaces around her neck and wrists, moved forward and picked up the small pendant, "It's so delicate, even the fish scales and the whiskers on the gills are... It's crystal clear."

When Ying Huan was taking a shower, she tied her head with a bun.

She suddenly remembered that there were marks left by Xu Jing Yu on her neck.

She suddenly stepped back, then raised her hand to untie the rubber band, lowered her head and said vaguely: "Well, yes, you can see clearly... ..."

Lin Si Yu swept her neck, touched it, and smiled: "Stop hiding, everyone has seen it. The battle is quite tragic."

Ying Huan: "..."

Lin Si Yu straightened up and looked at her with a smile.

Ying Huan blushed with embarrassment, touched her neck, and coughed: "It's almost as you guessed..."

At the end of April, sports news broadcast--

Chen Sen Ran of the Chinese boxing team won the last Olympic ticket in the continental qualifying tournament.