54-1

Ying Huan looked at Xu Jing Yu, walked over and sat down next to him, and pressed his arm naturally.

The lines of the man's arm were smooth and strong, and the feel was hard.

Ying Huan had to use a lot of force to press in place.

A minute later, Xu Jing Yu felt that the muscle position and force she pressed were much more accurate.

He turned to look at her and raised his eyebrows slightly: "It's different. Have you learned?"

Ying Huan nodded: "Sports medicine is what you should learn."

After Ying Chi finished talking to Wu Qi, he turned around and saw Ying Huan massaging Xu Jing Yu, and couldn't help scolding: "Xu Jing Yu, you already have a dedicated masseur, why are you always enslaving my sister? I can't bear to let my sister give you a massage according to!"

Shi Lei looked at him sympathetically, "Little Ancestor, this is not slavery, this is King Jing taking advantage of your sister."

"Really? Do you really think I'm enslaving her?"

Xu Jing Yu took back his hand without changing his expression and stood up.

"Otherwise?"

Ying Chi snorted coldly.

Xu Jing Yu was too lazy to argue with this ignorant little ancestor, so Wu Qi urged everyone to leave.

Bandages and gloves had to be inspected before the game.

After a group of people cheered each other up, they walked out of the lounge and lined up for inspection.

Because it was the finals, there were cameras following us all the way.

In the center of the stadium, the audience was packed with seats.

Supporters for the Kazakhstan team were sitting on the left side, and supporters for the Chinese team were sitting on the right.

Most of the female fans of the Chinese team wore red clothes and held small national flags in their hands and waved them vigorously.

The boxing babe in cool clothes performs enthusiastically in the ring.

After the lights, host, and both players were ready, the host walked onto the ring: "Dear viewers, tonight's semi-final match between Kazakhstan and China has officially begun!"

After the host finished speaking in Chinese, he repeated it in English.

Ying Huan entered the venue with the team and saw the banner hanging in the audience——

【Respect the king! You are the best! 】

【Respect the king! You are the real boxing champion! 】

【King King will win! Heaven will win! 】

...

Ying Huan was in a daze.

It seemed that not long after, Xu Jing Yu gained many more female fans.

At first glance, those rows were full of female fans, and they were not very old. They should all be college students or high school students. They were all young and young.

Tenderness is the age when you are most passionate and crazy about chasing male idols.

Really...

Male lust misleads people.

Just as she was about to look away, she saw several other support cards——

【Ying Chi! Come on! You are the champion! 】