67-2

The warning is not serious, but credits will be deducted and it will be recorded on the resume.

Ordinary students are afraid of punishment, not to mention the arrogant Jiang Meng.

She probably hates her now.

Lin Si Yu pointed to Jiang Meng's bed and table, "Her things are still here. Is she planning not to go back to the dormitory?"

As soon as she finished speaking, the door was pushed open.

Jiang Meng walked in pushing her suitcase.

She treated them like nothing, said nothing, and started packing her luggage as soon as she entered the door.

The three of them looked at each other.

Until evening, Ying Huan hung the washed team uniforms on the balcony.

They lived on the sixth floor, and the wind was a bit strong.

It blew Jiang Meng's skirt that she had dried in the afternoon and stuck it directly on the dripping team uniforms.

When Jiang Meng went to the balcony to get something, she saw the dazzling red team uniform.

She thought of Xu Jing Yu's expressionless face and merciless words in the school leadership office a few days ago.

The depression and jealousy in her heart crazily eroded her heart. .

She couldn't help but got angry, snatched the clothes drying rod from Ying Huan's hand, and said angrily: "Ying Huan, did you do it on purpose?"

Ying Huan didn't expect that she would fall out with her over such a trivial matter.

She said expressionlessly: "Isn't this kind of thing normal? The balcony is so big, and the wind is strong in summer. There were many such things in the past, and everyone didn't What do you mean, you did it on purpose?"

Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu came over hurriedly.

Jiang Meng blushed with anger and said in a sharp tone: "Don't think you are capable. Who knows how you hooked up with Xu Jing Yu."

Ying Huan rarely had conflicts or quarrels with others, but that didn't mean she had no temper.

For a person of her character, even when they were arguing, her tone was light.

She looked at Jiang Meng and smiled angrily, "Jiang Meng, I feel that I didn't do anything to apologize to you, but it was you, what did you do? You know it yourself. As for how I hooked up with Xu Jing Yu, I told you that he was the one chasing me."

"I know you don't believe it. Do you think I'm cheating on him? Whether you believe it or not, whatever the truth is, this is a matter between me and him. Now he is my boyfriend. Are you jealous? That's why you deliberately exposed me. Information and ugly photos?"

Jiang Meng's face turned green and white, her teeth clenched loudly.

She was very angry and unable to refute.

Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu felt that they were in the same dormitory for two years. Even if they couldn't get along well, they didn't want to make it so ugly.

Zhong Wei Wei said: "It was your fault in this matter."

Jiang Meng turned to look at her and sneered: "If you have a good relationship with her, of course you can help her."

Zhong Wei Wei endured it again and again, and said directly: "Yes, of course I will help her. Because it was indeed your fault in this matter. You liked Xu Jing Yu at the beginning, but you didn't lower your face and chased him. Who is to blame for missing the opportunity? Ying Huan looks so good. Okay, she has a good personality. What's wrong with Xu Jing Yu liking her? And it was Xu Jing Yu who pursued her first. Can't she like Xu Jing Yu? Can she control this kind of thing? They are together because they like each other. It's not that you can't understand it. If you do something behind your back, they will break up."