Part 10

The carriage became eerily quiet.

This weird silence lasted for a minute.

The eyes of the people next to them fell on Xu Jing Yu and Ying Huan.

Are all college students today so open-minded? Just ** on the bus!

Ying Huan looked up at Xu Jing Yu.

Xu Jing Yu's eyes were full of teasing, "Huh?"

She looked at him indifferently, then suddenly pursed her lips and smiled: "Yes."

If you can, just take it off in the car.

Ying Huan has been a good girl in front of her parents and relatives since she was a child. That was when she was not violated and when she asked for help from others. Zhong Wei Wei once said that Ying Huan is the most flexible and willing person she has ever seen, and the most willing to sacrifice herself.

Shi Lei was stunned when Ying Huan said those words.

He looked at Ying Huan in shock, is this kind of person a primary school girl?

Ying Huan lowered her head and was too lazy to argue. The station was very short and she would be there in two minutes. She heard Xu Jing Yu chuckle, and the car door opened.

She subconsciously grabbed the suitcase lever.

Xu Jing Yu picked it up directly. Their hands touched each other, and his hand was still pressing her soft little finger.

The two were stunned for a moment.

Ying Huan took out her hand, handed the suitcase to him, walked in front of him, and said, "Thank you."

Today she wore a blue skirt that reached her calves, her long hair was tied loosely behind her head, and she carried a small satchel on her back. Her back was slender and soft.

Xu Jing Yu glanced briefly at Shi Lei, who was scratching his head, "Why are you standing there stunned?"

He picked up his suitcase and strode to the back door.

As soon as she got out of the car, she can see the entrance of the club.

Ying Huan is walking in front.

Shi Lei approaches Ying Huan and asks with a smile: "Elementary school girl, is face blindness similar to myopia? You can't see even when I walk in front of you. That kind of thing? Or is there really some special way of recognizing people?"

Yang Cheng added: "Like not wearing clothes or something?"

Ying Huan: "..."

She looked at them speechlessly.

"It's nothing special. I just remember people slowly. I didn't recognize you because I only met you once. I can remember you after seeing you a few times."

"several times?"

Xu Jing Yu turned his head and looked down at her.

Ying Huan said: "Four or five times."

Xu Jing Yu said calmly: "I've been with you more than five times."

Ying Huan didn't understand why he was so obsessed with this question, and frowned slightly.

She didn't recognize him on the road, maybe because she didn't pay enough attention.

Because of some facial blindness, she didn't pay much attention to her surroundings while walking.

It's exactly noon, the hottest moment in summer.

Ying Huan is a person who is very afraid of the sun. Her skin will become sensitive and red if exposed to the sun for a long time. She raised her head and looked at Xu Jing Yu. The man faced the sun and his facial features were particularly beautiful. She even felt that the sunlight was a bit dazzling, so she squinted her eyes dizzily, and her eyes fell on the logo on his chest.