32

Ying Huan was sitting in the rest area correcting test questions for Ying Chi.

Hearing the wanton laughter of the group of people, she couldn't help but turn her head and look.

Because the distance was a bit far away, some people were talking, others were laughing, and some were slapping their thighs. It was noisy.

She didn't even pay attention to what they were saying.

"What are they laughing at? Is it that funny?"

Zhong Wei Wei stood next to her and kept looking at Ying Chi. Because his voice was louder when he was excited, she vaguely heard some of it.

She pointed at Zhao Jing Zhong with a smile: "It seems that the big guy wants to chase you, Ying Chi disagree."

Ying Huan: "..."

She looked at Zhao Jing Zhong in shock, completely in disbelief: "Did you hear wrong? How is it possible..."

Zhao Jing Zhong is the 25-year-old guy in the club who has not yet graduated. He usually blushes when asking for compliments and talks to a girl for a few words. His shyness is in complete contrast to his height and size.

Ying Huan said firmly: "You must have heard wrong."

Zhong Wei Wei touched her chin, turned back to look at her, and said with a smile: "Ying Chi seems to have set the standards for a boyfriend for you."

Ying Huan was confused: "What?"

"It seems that he need to be over 180 and handsome."

Ying Huan was silent for a few seconds and whispered: "Being handsome is a must."

Zhong Wei Wei laughed loudly: "Yes!"

Ying Huan turned to look at her, "What do you like? I asked you before, but you couldn't tell clearly. I'm very curious."

Zhong Wei Wei thought of Ying Chi's apparently innocent boyish face, and his peach-blossom eyes, but his smile seemed to be seductive. She lowered her head, buttoned the buttons on her skirt, and spoke softly as if she was trying to describe that person's appearance. : "I like those who are fairer, have a nice smile, and are pure and passionate..."

If you have peach blossom eyes, you are the kind of boy who is particularly easy to coax.

Ying Huan went through what she said, and a shadow flashed in her mind.

Before she could see it clearly, the girl at the front desk suddenly shouted excitedly: "Little doctor, come here quickly, someone will bring you flowers."

Ying Huan was stunned for a moment, then looked up and saw the flower delivery boy standing outside the door, holding a large handful of bright red roses in his arms.

No one ever gave her flowers.

Zhong Wei Wei was stunned for a few seconds and pushed her: "Who gave you flowers?"

Ying Huan shook her head hesitantly: "I don't know."

She went over to sign for the flowers and wanted to see who sent them.

Zhong Wei Wei helped her search through the bouquet of roses, but couldn't find a card. "Who is so mysterious?"

Ying Huan thought for a long time, but she couldn't think of anyone who would send her flowers.

The only man who had recently said that he wanted to send her something was Xu Jing Yu, and he got her a gold medal.

Unable to think of a result, she pushed the flowers to the girl at the front desk and said, "Put the flowers in the vase."