Part 85-4

After Du Ya Xin and Xu Lu Ping left, Xu Jing Yu had already stepped off the ring and was surrounded by reporters.

The reporter asked: "Who do you want to thank the most for successfully defending your title today?"

Xu Jing Yu looked at Ying Huan who was not far away, smiled and said, "My girlfriend."

The reporter was already familiar with Xu Jing Yu's unscrupulous interviews from time to time, and deliberately asked: "Why is it your girlfriend? She has been abroad all the time."

Xu Jing Yu's face had been stained before and had been simply treated, but blood slowly oozed from the brow bone.

He didn't care much, "She is my greatest support in the audience. I want to win for her."

The reporter rolled his eyes and asked: "I heard that you exercise strict self-discipline and abstain from alcohol and sex one month before each competition in order to preserve your condition and physical strength. Is this true?"

Ying Huan: "..."

Reporters stir up trouble!

Why are you asking this question? !

Xu Jing Yu u's eyebrows and corners of his mouth were bleeding, and he looked at the camera with a smile: "Yes."

Ying Huan: "..."

She immediately remembered that night, when he tortured her in every possible way.

She called her "brother" and "King Jing" over and over again, but she couldn't make him stop.

He also forced her to say many embarrassing words.

That night was a sweet nightmare.

The audience who stayed at the scene and had not yet left looked at Ying Huan.

Ying Huan blushed with embarrassment, but she pretended to be calm and looked at Xu Jing Yu expressionlessly.

Lin Si Yu came over and asked with a smile: "Is it true? Can King Jing, who is full of hormones, really abstain from sex for a month? You returned to China before and you haven't seen each other for so long. How can he hold it back?"

Ying Huan remained silent.

Lin Si Yu thought she had acquiesced, which was a bit unbelievable, and said regretfully: "You found such a handsome boyfriend for nothing, can you look at him or eat him?"

Ying Huan: "..."

No, no, she was just thinking, how many times did he break the law that night?

Five times? Or six times?

terrible.

After a while, the interview ended.

Xu Jing Yu came over and picked up Ying Huan.

The camera was still pointed at them.

Ying Huan was a little embarrassed.

She blushed and pushed him, "Put me down, everyone is watching."

Xu Jing Yu put her down and whispered in her ear: "Let me rest for two days and have a carnival celebration."

At this time, Shi Lei shouted: "Honor the king, Bangbang! We must treat him to a treat to celebrate!"

Ying Huan also felt that they must celebrate, and she nodded happily: "Yes, we must celebrate!"

Xu Jing Yu smiled, and Ying Huan pointed at his face, "It needs to be dealt with again."