Part 86-Extra-1

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 86 Ying Xiao Huan x King Jing [Carnival Night]

That night when he returned to City A, Xu Jing Yu took Ying Huan back to Xu's house for dinner.

After dinner, he finally took a look at the 99 group messages and replied: "The celebration will be arranged in two days, so I am not free tonight."

Shi Lei immediately replied: No time? Aren't you back? We've been out for two days, so it's almost done!

Yang Cheng posted a sighing emoticon: I'm going to the United States in a few days.

Zhao Jing Zhong: I'm ready to leave too.

Xu Jing Yu smiled, replied with an emoticon, and turned off his phone.

Ying Huan was taken upstairs by Du Ya Xin. She had been up there for an hour.

He didn't know what she was doing.

He glanced up and couldn't wait any longer, so he went upstairs to find someone.

He followed the sound to the door of Du Ya Xin's cloakroom.

The door was open.

Du Ya Xin was holding several sets of clothes and gesturing on Ying Huan, "Oh, you look good in this color, and this color also looks good with this bag. You have fair skin, You look good no matter what you wear, but you are a little thin. I see your face is smaller than when you were in college. You need to take good care of yourself after you come back."

Ying Huan blushed slightly, raised her eyes and saw Xu Jing Yu, and quickly changed her eyes to ask for help.

Xu Jing Yu raised his eyebrows, leaned against the door frame, and shouted lazily: "Mom, that's almost it."

Du Ya Xin was a little dissatisfied when she saw him: "What are you doing here? Get out."

Xu Jing Yu: "....."

He paused and looked at Ying Huan, "I'm going to take her home. It's too late."

"It's only nine o'clock."

Du Ya Xin was very interested and took another bag and put it on Ying Huan for signs.

Xu Jing Yu said calmly: "It's getting late. We still have things to do when we get back."

Ying Huan: "......."

She blushed, why did this person dare to say anything? !

Du Ya Xin was not used to it, so she looked at him with an animal expression and put the bag on Ying Huan's hand, "This bag suits you very well."

Ying Huan didn't want to accept it, "I"

Du Ya Xin looked at the ring on her hand and said with a smile: "Hey, you are my daughter-in-law-to-be. Don't push me around as a family. I just like to go shopping and buy these things. I don't use them even if I buy them. Fortunately, I have you. "

Ying Huan's lips moved, but she didn't refuse anymore and said softly: "Thank you, auntie."

Du Ya Xin was very happy, looked at Xu Jing Yu, and snorted: "Okay, you can go back."

She thought for a while, "No, you can stay here for one night."

Ying Huan: "......."

Her face was about to smoke.

Xu Jing Yu came over and pulled the person to his side, "No, we are leaving."

The two of them walked out of the house.