Ying Chi Extra-10

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 104 Little Milk Wolf

After school started, Zhong Wei Wei became a senior and Ying Chi became a junior.

It's not a secret that the two are in love, at least everyone in Ying Chi's dormitory knows it.

Liu Zhuo still teased in the dormitory: "I just said that the way you get along is no different from that of boyfriend and girlfriend, it just needs a ritual. Look, Look, it's only been one summer vacation, and we're already talking about it!"

Li Cheng Hui sighed: "Such an ignorant boy already has a girlfriend, and I am still single. God cannot tolerate it!"

Han Yu sneered: "Just look in the mirror."

Li Cheng Hui: "..."

Damn it, can you please stop the personal attacks!

He also wants to look like a pretty boy.

Ying Chi was a little embarrassed by what they said, but Liu Zhuo made a fuss: "Ying Chi, is it time for a treat?"

He knew about the treat...

However, usually both parties are roommates together, but he and Zhong Wei Wei haven't told Ying Huan yet, why can't they just tell Ying Huan when they treat them to dinner? Moreover, no matter how he thinks about it, the picture seems a bit weird.

However, it's okay to treat guests, otherwise it would look stingy.

Ying Chi smiled: "Okay, but you have to wait. You can eat whatever you want later."

Of course they have no problem with it.

Zhong Wei Wei was thinking about how to make it more natural to confess to Ying Huan?

Although she felt that Ying Huan had already guessed something, but she didn't know that she was already with Ying Chi?

On the weekend, Ying Huan and Xu Jing Yu went home, while Zhong Wei Wei and Ying Chi were free, and they went to a nearby shopping mall to eat and watch a movie.

In school before, the two would only hold hands when passing through the woods at night, and occasionally kiss secretly.

After all, except for the freshmen and junior students, many people knew Ying Chi's face.

Zhong Wei Wei didn't want to cause a sensation and onlookers.

At least, before confessing to Ying Huan, let's talk secretly first.

As soon as she left school, she didn't worry too much and held Ying Chi's arm.

Ying Chi was more generous than her in this regard.

He thought it was okay to fall in love, as long as he didn't kiss in public and pay attention to his image.

Don't be too beastly like Xu Jing Yu.

While eating, Ying Chi looked at Zhong Wei Wei: "Wei Wei, I'm going home on the weekend. I'll tell my sister first then."

Zhong Wei Wei said quickly: "No."

Ying Chi frowned: "Why?"

Zhong Wei Wei snorted: "It's better not to say it yet. If you do, I'll have to call her sister. I'm three months older than her."

Ying Chi: "..."

Zhong Wei Wei gave him a chicken wing and whispered: "Do I have to call Xu Jing Yu brother-in-law from now on? It's over, it's over, this relationship is a bit messy and awkward..."