Part 49

After Ying Huan finished expressing her love and put down her hands, she found that many passengers were standing at the end of the corridor.

They looked at her curiously and amusedly.

The stewardess gently urged: "Please don't stand at the entrance, the time is coming soon."

Feeling a little ashamed, she glanced over at Xu Jing Yu and found that Han Qin and the coaching staff were all looking this way.

She didn't dare to stay any longer, lowered her head and ran back quickly.

Xu Jing Yu was so aroused by her that he ran back like a rabbit and soon disappeared.

If possible, he really wanted to catch her back.

behind——

Shi Lei tilted his head and looked at this scene in shock.

He shook Yang Cheng crazily and said incoherently: "Fuck, fuck! Look! The little doctor just..."

"Fuck! Don't shake me!"

Yang Cheng was about to fall asleep leaning on the chair. He was so dizzy from being shaken that he pushed him away unhappily.

When Ying Chi heard this, he tilted his head and was about to look this way.

Xu Jing Yu quickly erased those two words and the love with his hands, looked at Shi Lei, and said in a deep voice: "Shi Lei, come here."

Not only Shi Lei, but also Han Qin also saw it.

She was holding a cup of coffee and looking at Xu Jing Yu with a smile.

Next to her, Chen Sen Ran was holding a hat and looking at it expressionlessly.

His mind was filled with the image of Ying Huan giving Xu Jing Yu love. .

He frowned, pressed down the brim of his hat in annoyance, and suddenly felt empty in his heart.

Shi Lei hadn't recovered yet and looked at Xu Jing Yu blankly: "What are you doing?"

Ying Chi looked at Shi Lei: "What's wrong with my sister?"

Xu Jing Yu looked at Shi Lei coldly: If you dare to say anything, I will beat you to death.

Shi Lei: "..."

No, it's nothing, she just expressed her love to Xu Jing Yu...

Xu Jing Yu used his body to block the little goldfish on the glass, raised his chin to Shi Lei, and raised his voice: "Come here."

Shi Lei stood up and walked slowly over there.

He thought about the recent interactions between Xu Jing Yu and Ying Huan.

He would be a real fool if he didn't understand anymore. He walked up to Xu Jing Yu, looked at the little goldfish, and laughed dryly: "Ahem, what are you doing? You don't want to kill people and silence them?"

Xu Jing Yu looked at him with difficulty and said: "You are sick."

Shi Lei chuckled twice: "Didn't you break it accidentally? I'm curious, when did you and the little doctor... happen?"

Such a large group of people and no one noticed it?

Xu Jing Yu glanced at Ying Chi and said to Shi Lei, "Keep your fucking voice down."

Shi Lei: "...Okay."

Ying Chi frowned, stood up and glanced at the covered bridge, but saw nothing.

He sat back and asked Yang Cheng: "What's wrong with Brother Lei?"