77

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 77
Text Chapter 77

Xu Jing Yu's words made the little ancestor lying on the hospital bed so angry that he almost jumped up.

The roar was so angry that it almost split the wound.

Ying Huan hurriedly held him down and comforted him: "No, don't listen to his nonsense."

At the same time, she felt relieved, but he was still angry and furious, so that was good.

Ying Chi was very angry at Xu Jing Yu, saying that he was a weakling, and that he couldn't find a girlfriend.

The most important thing was that he was missing a kidney now, so asking him to find a boyfriend was not...

This is naked ridicule!

The boy pulled the quilt and howled: "Ah ah ah ah, get out! Get out of my ward! Go back to Sanya!!!"

Xu Jing Yu lowered his eyes and looked at the watch on his wrist.

It was almost time.

He glanced at the young man who wanted to jump up and fight with him.

He raised his hand to hook Ying Huan's chin and raised it——

"give me."

Two words.

Ying Huan groaned and looked at Ying Chi, feeling uneasy.

Zhong Wei Wei raised her hand with a smile: "You go, I'll watch him."

Ying Chi snorted.

Zhong Wei Wei looked at him: "Aren't you happy that I'm here?"

Ying Chi was stunned for a moment and hurriedly explained: "No, I didn't say that. I was humming that person."

Zhong Wei Wei breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile, "That's good."

Ying Huan looked at them and smiled, "Then I'll go and I'll be back later."

Ying Huan and Xu Jing Yu walked out of the ward.

Xu Jing Yu looked down at her and said, "I'm going to say hello to auntie."

The transplant operation was very successful.

Ying Chi and Ying Hai Sheng are biological father and son. His kidney was transplanted into Ying Hai Sheng without excessive rejection.

However, Ying Hai Sheng's own health is not very good, so he is still there now. Isolated and observed in the intensive care unit.

However, it is no longer life-threatening.

The whole family breathed a sigh of relief, but there were too many things to pay attention to after kidney transplantation.

First of all, whether to take rejection medicine after the surgery, whether domestic or imported, was another choice. Domestic products are cheaper, while imports are several times more expensive.

Ying Huan gave them without hesitation.

Ying Hai Sheng used imported medicine.

Ying Chi and Ying Hai Sheng were both lying on the hospital bed.

Lu Mei devoted all her attention to taking care of Ying Hai Sheng, while Ying Huan was responsible for Ying Chi.

The division of labor between mother and daughter took good care of the father and son.

Xu Jing Yu and Ying Huan went to see Ying Hai Sheng and said hello to Lu Mei: "Auntie, I have to go. You have worked hard during this time."

Lu Mei knew that he was going back to prepare for the competition, so she couldn't help wiping her tears: "Hey, work hard and count our share from Ying Chi..."