36

Ying Huan was lowering her head to edit the message: You should know that you met my roommate in the cafeteria today...

After editing, when she clicked send, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated when she saw the message from Xu Jing Yu, like a drop of water suddenly dripping from a calm lake, and the waves spread out in circles, spreading, getting bigger and bigger...

She stared blankly at those two words and then looked at the message she had sent.

Xu Jing Yu leaned on the chair, looked at the message from Ying Huan, stroked his short hair vigorously, raised his head and sighed softly, and replied to her calmly.

[Didn't you tell her that I don't like others chasing me? 】

Ying Huan: "..."

It's a very pretentious tone of respecting the king.

So, were you teasing her just now?

Ying Huan patted her chest.

She couldn't describe what she felt.

It seemed as if the spreading waves suddenly stopped.

She was a little disappointed and felt that it was natural.

Zhong Wei Wei climbed off the bed and went to the bathroom.

When she saw her standing there blankly, she waved her hand in front of her, leaned over and asked in a low voice, "What are you doing? Are you angry with Jiang Meng?"

Ying Huan put down her phone and glanced at Jiang Meng, who was sitting at the table applying the smear.

She was probably very angry, and it was hard to get angry.

She put the bottles and jars on the table with all her strength.

Lin Si Yu, who was lying on the bed, turned over and looked at it.

A roll of eyes.

Ying Huan shook her head and said, "No."

She was a little angry just now, but she is no longer angry now. There is nothing to be angry about.

Zhong Wei Wei raised her eyebrows: "What happened to the admission ticket?"

"It's nothing. They will go out for training for a month in the middle of next month, and then go directly. They are probably very busy, and they can't even take care of the final exam, and they can't even bother to check the results of the CET-6 exam. Let me help check the results."

"It's so fast, will you follow?"

Ying Huan Xiao: "What are you thinking? I definitely can't go. I have to take an exam and I can't go there until I have winter vacation."

The first qualifying round of the WSB World Boxing League starts in early February.

The boxing team must arrive at the venue in advance to prepare, record promotional videos, hold press conferences, conduct physical examinations, weighing ceremonies, etc.

But at that time, Ying Huan was preparing for the final exam. Her sophomore year was much more demanding than last year. She usually worked part-time in the club and had to find time to endorse, so she couldn't miss the exam.

The next day, the two little goldfish were delivered to the door, and Ying Huan went to get them.

The fish tank was filled with only a little water.

Ying Huan carried the fish tank back and placed it on the table in the rest area.

She added water to the fish tank and put colored stones and corals in.