68

<Can't stop liking it

Chapter 68
The weather in June is very hot, even in the evening, it is still very hot and makes people irritated.

Ying Huan and Zhong Wei Wei went to the nearby milk tea shop to buy iced lemonade.

When they came out each holding a glass of lemonade, they saw Shi Lei and Yang Cheng walking over in a hurry.

Shi Lei was holding a white cloth strip in his hand.

Probably he didn't expect to run into them.

As soon as he saw her, he immediately hid his hands behind his back.

"What are you doing?"

She saw the difference in their expressions and was a little confused.

Shi Lei's face turned red. His skin was originally dark, but now it was red and black.

He looked like he had been constipated for a week.

Yang Cheng bumped his shoulder and whispered: "How about confessing to the little doctor and asking her to help coax King Jing?"

Shi Lei whispered even more: "Can you say this? I saw with my own eyes that King Jing painted a little goldfish to express his love for the little doctor. This is the incarnation of the little doctor!"

The two silenced all the witnesses at the club, then went out with the body of the little goldfish, intending to buy a similar-looking one and put it back in the fish tank, so they could get away with it.

"explain."

"No, the little doctor will definitely tell him."

"..."

The more Ying Huan looked at them, the more strange they felt.

She glanced at Zhong Wei Wei.

Zhong Wei Wei bit her straw and quietly walked around behind them.

When Shi Lei wasn't paying attention, she uncovered the white cloth.

She was instantly disgusted.

She couldn't bear it.

Stop scolding: "Damn! What are you doing with a goldfish carcass?"

Ying Huan: "..."

She had an ominous premonition.

Shi Lei quickly closed his palms, turned around to look at Zhong Wei Wei, and shouted, "Why are you peeking!"

Ying Huan looked at Shi Lei, was silent for a few seconds, and said, "Show me, which one is dead?"

Shi Lei struggled for a few seconds, then stretched out his hand with a pale face, licking his smiling face to discuss: "Little doctor, can you not tell King Jing, and help coax him by the way? I really didn't mean to trample the little goldfish to death, it's all my fault."

He slapped Yang Cheng on the back of the head and pushed him out.

Ying Huan looked at the goldfish carcass and felt heartbroken.

A few days ago, she said that their goldfish could not be raised to death, but it died a tragic death within a few days. It was really...

She bowed her head and remained silent.

Shi Lei and Yang Cheng looked at her uneasily.

Yang Cheng murmured in a low voice: "We want to buy a similar pair, do you think it's okay? Little doctor."

Ying Huan looked at them with difficulty, thought for a while, and nodded helplessly: "I'll go with you."

Shi Lei and Yang Cheng burst into tears of gratitude: "Young doctor, you are so kind!"