Part 48

Losing the first three games means that even if Xu Jing Yu and Zhao Jing Zhong win, the score of tonight's game is 3:2, and the total score is destined to be lost to Cuba.

If Tianbo wants to regain some of its total points, Xu Jing Yu and Zhao Jing Zhong must win.

Therefore, Xu Jing Yu played very hard in this game and was under great pressure.

Ying Huan focused all her attention on the ring.

Not only her, but almost everyone stared at the ring nervously.

Even Ying Chi whispered: "Don't lose. If you lose again, you will lose tonight."

Yang Cheng: "Shut the hell up. Why don't you learn something like Shi Lei's curse?"

Shi Lei: "..."

He was so nervous now that he didn't even dare to fart.

The host introduced the information of the two boxers respectively.

Wu Qi poured some water on Xu Jing Yu's face and whispered: "Calm down, don't be too anxious."

Xu Jing Yu shook his head and shook off the water droplets on his face.

He was very calm and said, "Yeah."

The boxing baby in a black bikini circled the ring with a sign.

After the ring referee checked the boxer's gloves, he returned to the center and made a gesture, and the first round officially began.

Miguel is 183cm tall and weighs 80.6cm. He is 26 years old this year and is four years older than Xu Jing Yu. He has a few more years of experience in the ring than Xu Jing Yu. He maintained a winning record in the last WSB and is a very famous player in Cuba. Famous general.

Xu Jing Yu had not competed for more than a year due to injury, and his record was not that impressive, but the two of them had one thing in common, they both had records of KOing opponents in the WSB ring.

In the first round, Xu Jing Yu fought very cautiously because he had watched the opponent's game videos, studied his boxing style, and knew that his opponent was strong.

Obviously, Miguel also knows him well, because both of them are left-handed and left-handed boxers.

Many times, the punches of the two men met together and hit the gloves directly.

Neither of them could deliver a particularly effective punch.

Under normal circumstances, boxers fight in a head-to-head fight.

Both fighters are left-handed, so there are very few cases of counter-fights and counter-fights.

Not only that, both of them defended very rigorously.

Xu Jing Yu was fast and powerful, but he missed the ball several times.

Miguel constantly adjusted his pace and made a lot of fake moves in an attempt to confuse Xu Jing Yu. His wings advantage is only slightly better than that of Xu Jing Yu.

In the game, any advantage in wings may affect the outcome of the game.

Xu Jing Yu wanted to close the distance, attack inside and attack, but Miguel's front hand jab kept controlling the distance between the two, and he was a little passive in the fight.

Ding--

Time for the first round.

Ying Huan looked at the judges' scores and all three judges scored Miguel.

She pursed her lips and tangled her hands together.

This was a match that Xu Jing Yu lost in the first round.