Part 31-1

The man's palms were rough and covered with calluses.

Ying Huan's hand hurt after spanking her.

She rubbed her fingertips and said, "Ignore you."

Xu Jing Yu watched her running away like a rabbit. He was stunned for a moment, then retracted his hand and followed her slowly. He couldn't suppress the smile on his lips.

As soon as he went out, he met Shi Lei.

Shi Lei looked at him again with a ghostly expression: "Why are you laughing again? You are smiling so..."

He thought for a while and couldn't find a suitable adjective.

Xu Jing Yu glanced at him: "Nothing."

Shi Lei saw Ying Huan walking quickly in front of him and glanced sideways at him: "Did you bully the little doctor again?"

"How dare I."

Xu Jing Yu sneered, "She just bullied me, she just hit me."

"Who are you lying to? A little doctor can also beat people?"

Shi Lei glanced at him in disbelief, but did not talk about this topic anymore and asked: "WSB season is about to start. You said Chen Sen Ran and Ying Chi can compete ?"

Recently, both Chen Sen Ran and Ying Chi have been working hard to gain weight, but a few kilograms of weight is not easy to grow, especially muscles.

The timeline is a bit short.

And only one person can participate.

The two instantly became rivals.

Xu Jing Yu thought for a moment and said quietly: "Looking at their fortunes, if it doesn't work out, they can still participate in the APB. If not, there will be a losing round. And our team may not be able to qualify. Cuba and Kazakhstan are both very strong teams."

If WSB loses, everyone will still have to play in the APB individual professional competition and the qualifying competition to compete for Olympic qualification tickets.

Shi Lei scratched his head and laughed: "That's right, I didn't think far enough."

Ying Chi and Chen Sen Ran are now eating high-protein foods every day and working hard to build muscle.

Fortunately, they are still young.

At the age of 16, they exercise a lot and burn out quickly. It is not that difficult to gain weight.

The two have become competitors invisibly, and they have to compare themselves after eating.

Wu Qi was now watching these two people very closely.

When he saw Chen Sen Ran eating a few pieces of beef, he said coldly: "You have eaten them all. Do you want me to pick up the remaining pieces for you?"

Chen Sen Ran didn't move, frowned and said, "I can't eat any more."

Ying Chi picked up every last bit of the food, put down the lunch box, glanced at him, and said with some pride: "See, I eat more than you? I gain weight faster than you. This is the first step to success!"

Chen Sen Ran said disdainfully: "Pigs eat more, why don't you compare with pigs?"

Ying Chi choked: "..."

Why does this man have such a mean mouth! He looked at Ying Huan.

Ying Huan said softly: "Pigs don't punch."

She paused and looked at Chen Sen Ran, "You'd better eat more."

Chen Sen Ran: "..."

Shi Lei threw down the bowl and chopsticks and laughed like crazy, "Hahahahaha!"