55-2

A group of people returned to their seats.

Ying Chi glanced at the auditorium.

Many audience members had already left.

Yan Xi was still standing in her original position.

She raised her hands and waved vigorously.

Ying Chi smiled and waved.

Yan Xi shouted: "Don't be depressed Ying Chi! Come on next time!"

Ying Chi scratched his head and walked nimbly across the seat to the back.

The ticket Yan Xi bought was in a good position, very close to the front.

The two of them were talking two rows apart.

When Ying Chi got closer, he realized that Yan Xi was not alone. When he came, there was a senior sister next to her, the one who received him at the beginning of the school year.

He was a little embarrassed, "Are you here specifically to watch my game?"

Yan Xi: "Yes, we are the only classmates, I will definitely come to cheer you up."

The senior sister said: "I came to see King Jing, and I took a look at yours by the way."

Ying Chi: "..."

The senior sister laughed.

She was taller than Yan Xi.

She put her arm around Yan Xi's shoulders and looked at Ying Chi: "You are very good. It doesn't matter if you lose the game. Come on next time. Yan Xi and I are going back first, hurry up. It's over!"

Ying Chi thought for a while and said, "Go back early and pay attention to safety on the road."

"Let's go, see you at school."

Yan Xi and her senior sister smiled and waved and left.

Ying Huan heard Ying Chi talking to someone and couldn't help but look back.

She had only met Yan Xi a few times, and it was several months ago.

She had forgotten Yan Xi's appearance, and saw Ying Chi and Yan Xi , she seemed familiar, and asked a little strangely: "Do you know her?"

Ying Chi smiled helplessly: "Sister, that's my classmate."

Ying Huan: "...Oh."

Wu Qi said: "Everyone else should go back to the hotel to rest first. Xu Jing Yu, your eyes need to be checked at the hospital."

Xu Jing Yu: "Yeah."

When Ying Huan heard this, she quickly turned to look at Xu Jing Yu.

As soon as she looked up, she saw Du Ya Xin walking to the team bench with a tall middle-aged man on her arm.

She was stunned for a moment and knew that this was Xu Jing Yu's father, because Xu Jing Yu's appearance was similar to that of Xu Jing Yu. A middle-aged man with a sixty-seventh appearance.

She was suddenly embarrassed.

Shi Lei and the others had all met Xu Jing Yu's parents, and several of them greeted them warmly.

Ying Huan looked at Du Ya Xin with some embarrassment and called out: "Doctor Du."

Then she looked at Xu Lu Ping and said in a lower voice, "Hello, uncle."

Du Ya Xin smiled gently, and Xu Lu Ping smiled: "I remember you, the little girl who sent me a blessing on WeChat last time."

Ying Huan felt even more embarrassed when she remembered the last time Xu Jing Yu forced her to say birthday wishes.