57-1

The WSB World Boxing League event is about to enter the finals.

All major news networks have reported that Xu Jing Yu is a star player of the Tianbo Club.

There are already more people paying attention to it.

Now that he has not reached the finals, he must be paying attention.

Now there are videos and animated pictures of her and Xu Jing Yu not only on forums, but also on Weibo.

The blogger who posted Xu Jing Yu's KO video at the last National Games posted a series of Weibo posts.

In addition to Xu Jing Yu's game video, it was Xu Jing Yu and Ying Huan. A video of Ying Huan interacting intimately under the ring.

Fortunately, Ying Huan didn't look back at that time, and there was only her back in the video.

If you scroll further up, you can find many photos of Xu Jing Yu.

Short bob has always been a hairstyle that tests a man's appearance.

Even among male stars in the entertainment industry, not many can withstand the test of this hairstyle.

So Xu Jing Yu's face is really outstanding, coupled with his good figure and athletic temperament , full of hormones, it is indeed easy to attract fans.

Especially female fans.

In fact, not many of these female fans really like boxing, and many of them do not even understand the competition system and rules.

Many of the comments are based on Xu Jing Yu's personal information, and most of them are Xu Jing Yu's fans.

"Xu Jing Yu is also 22 years old? It's normal to have a girlfriend. After all, athletes are energetic..."

"I just want to know what this girl looks like? I haven't seen a frontal photo for so long! Does anyone have a frontal photo?"

"I also want to know if she is pretty!"

"You can see from the back that she has a good body, her skin is very white, and her hair is so beautiful. She must be a beauty..."

...

Ying Huan looked through all the links sent to her by Zhong Wei Wei and Lin Si Yu, feeling extremely helpless.

Her daily life is very monotonous, and she has not participated in any clubs.

In addition to classes, she is in the dormitory and clubs.

Because she wears braces, she is not an eye-catching beauty, so very few people know her.

But if someone really wants to check it, they can always find it.

Ying Huan could only pray that they wouldn't find out so quickly, or that the classmates in question wouldn't expose her information indiscriminately.

As soon as Ying Huan put down her phone, the manager called.

As soon as the call was connected, the manager asked: "Little doctor, are you and King Jing in a relationship?"

Ying Huan: "..."

The manager said: "You guys hid it well enough. If I hadn't seen the private message and @ on the official blog, I wouldn't have known about it."

Ying Huan was silent for a moment and could only say: "Well, we just talked..."

They just confirmed their relationship last night, and today everyone seems to know about it, hey.

The manager clicked his tongue a few times: "Okay, I just came to confirm that Xu Jing Yu can't get through on the phone."

Except for Chen Sen Ran and Shi Lei, none of the athletes in the club knew about it.