Zee's POV July 5, 2026

I didn't have to wait very long before the bathroom door opened, and my Kitten looked out hesitantly and froze. I couldn't see his face, so I opened the bond, but his emotions were fragmented and hard to read. Was my kitten drunk?

Then his smell hit me. No matter how many times I have inhaled or tasted my omega, his pheromones have enchanted me. I remembered the first time I caught wind of his delicate scent and followed it like a bloodhound through the halls of our university, across a courtyard, and into a garden.

Like an alpha possessed, I had to find the omega that was releasing such a heavenly scent.

I heard him before I saw him. A voice, as enchanting as a nightingale. It, and the intoxicating smell of the omega lured me deeper into the garden until I found him seated, nestled amongst the roots of an old apple tree. I could only see a slice of his profile from where I stood so I crept silently, not wanting to startle an omega at his ease, for this omega was a male.

I had heard that we had three male omegas in our year. One was rare; three at once? This Greek siren of sound must be one of them.

Never having met a male omega before I did not know what to expect. Mostly out of view, the young man seemed to be stroking something tenderly in his palm and looking down at it while he sang. A song I had never heard before. I dared to creep just a few more steps. Needing to see his face. What I could see of him already promised great beauty.

The omega had his obsidian hair tucked behind a delicate ear, away from his face so he could see whatever it was he held. He was leaning forward to look at his hands, and I noticed the skin on his long neck was without flaw and the color of his skin was warm but pale enough that it would turn a pretty shade of pink when he blushed.

A few more inches and I could see his profile, he was more beautiful than I imagined. He had an aristocratic nose with overly lush lips, rounded cheeks, and a defined jaw. I could not see his eyes, so I moved to get a better view and took him in.

He was perfect.

Thinking he was alone the youth had shed his oversized shirt and sat on a large root in nothing but a tank top and a pair of baggy jeans. What I could see of the omega's body was delicate and soft like a female, but he had the definition of a man. Unlike most males, his muscles were long like a dancer's, and his waist was impossibly small. Tracing his figure with my eyes I noted that his waist swelled into curvy hips and rounded out into two perk buttocks that were luscious in a way I had never seen on a man before.

But his greatest treasure was his face. I had never seen a face so expressive before with eyes so sweet and lovely and a mouth that I knew would feel like an overindulgence if I ever was lucky enough to kiss him.

Entranced I stood there bathing in his scent and basking in his glory until something internal told him it was time to go. With delicate fingers, he released what he had been holding. It was a tiny chipmunk curled asleep in his palm. This siren even held power over wild animals and could tame them, which I found I could relate to because he had already done so with me.

The tiny woodland creature scampered off and NuNew stretched, which did lascivious things to his body. Reaching out a slender arm, he slipped into his oversized shirt and flattened his bangs down over his eyes. Completely disguising himself and hiding his beauty. My breath caught in my throat, at how he had muted his allure. But I understood why and for some reason that made me happy. I wanted him all for myself.

With the grace of a swan gliding on the mirrored surface of a placid lake, NuNew left his sanctuary and disappeared. 

I never recovered from that moment and though I could not have him yet, I stayed close to him and protected him throughout our university years and menaced anyone who also figured out his secret, in a selfish bid to keep him for myself.