Journal Entry January 11, 2024

TRIGGER ALERT BLOOD

It is never a dull day here at the Perdpiriyawong House. Guess who had the balls to show up at my door? MAX. That alphahole came and fought with my dad. Of all the nerve. Don't worry I took care of him.

I am not allowed to answer the door. So, when someone knocked, Mom hurried me to the nest and shut the door. I know we are not expecting anyone so whoever it is, is going to trigger me. I have my giant kitty that Nat gave me, and I am rubbing my face and scent glands all over my maternity plushy. I am trying to stay calm. I reach for my noise-canceling earphones when I hear voices.

I know I should have put the headphones on anyway, but I recognized that alphaholes voice. I put my ear to the door and listened. I guess my body decided to cooperate because normally by now I would be growling. At least rumbling.

Max came to see me, but Dad would not let him past the door. He said he was here to apologize. Yeah right. No way Dad is going to let you into this house. Especially after what you did to Nat and James. So Max apologized to Dad since he could not see me.

'It was inexcusable. I had no idea NuNew was pregnant. As an alpha, I would never endanger a child blah blah. Blah.'

Then he said something that made me lose my shit.

'I know NuNew is pregnant with Zee's child.'

I don't know what he said after that because my body stopped cooperating. It was crazy, I was growling so loud I could feel the vibration in my entire body. I ran out into the family room and when I saw Max I screamed and leaped for him. Max did not raise a finger to protect himself, if I did not hate him so much, I would be impressed with that. Dad grabbed me but not before I tore a chunk out of Max's chest.

Now, I thought I was speaking clearly but Mom said no one understood anything I said. It was all growl, growl, grr., grr., growl. Ha ha, mom. I was cursing that alphahole to hell. It's probably good no one understood. It was not one of my finer moments.

It took both mom and dad holding on to me to keep me from reaching Max again. Dad dragged me off and put me in my nest and Mom guarded the door. They did not lock me in, but I did not want to escape. (this is disgusting, and I will only tell you journal) I was satisfied that I had wounded him. Seeing his blood calmed me down. I was proud that I injured him. Who am I right now? Is this how alphas feel all the time? Mom threw wipes into the room and then shut the door. She knew better than to go near my nest.

It took all that day and night for me to calm down. When Dad came home from work, he said he had some news. After my meltdown, the two alphas talked, and Max told Dad that he had a way to contact Zee. As Dad suspected there was a satellite phone that they turned on once a week at a prearranged time in case of emergencies. Max got Dad in touch with the project manager for Zee's project. Dad and the project manager will talk tomorrow.

I am trying not to get excited, but I can't help it. Hia could be home in a week.