Journal March 2, 2024

Cohabitation is a first for me. I thought it was going to be like having a roommate, but it is nothing like that. When I had a roommate, I could escape to my sanctuary and be alone. Now I share my bed, my closet, and even my bathroom with someone. A very big horny someone. Who is also overprotective and would have me hooked up to monitors with an RN to attend to me 24/7 if I would let him.

We came up with a compromise. I wear an Apple watch and it sends my location, blood oxygen, heart rate, and EKG to Hia.

At least my nest is set up. Mom suggested we use the office. Mom suggested the office. She is worried if I nest in the spare room, I will interfere with converting the spare room into the nursery. So Hia got me a wonderful piece of furniture made for omega nests. It has a canopy with little fairy lights and gauzy curtains. I LOVE IT!

Mom thinks once I have the baby, my nesting will go back to normal and I will only want a nest during my heat, or if I am really upset. We can come up with more of a temporary plan for that. Right now, I am a full-time nester. I can't imagine not wanting a nest because I love it so much. I am in my nest right now. So soft and lovely.

Hia's home is very nice now that I am getting used to it. I feel safe here. I have my alpha he keeps me safe and calm, and the building is secure.

There are only two ways to enter and leave the building. The main entrance, and underground parking. Anyone can walk into the main entrance, but unless you have a key FOB you can't use the elevator or the stairs.

Parking is underground. It is for residents only, and it has an automatic gate that requires a remote to open. Even if someone got into the parking lot, they would still need a key FOB to use the elevator.

We even have security in the building. They sit in a room behind the reception desk and watch video feeds of all the cameras in the building. Sorry Hia, no sex in the elevator, there is a camera.

Zee's family has not caused us any problems now that he is back. Hia told me not to let my guard down, but also not to worry about it. He will handle everything. It is such a relief to let someone else worry for a change. My life right now is maternity massages, researching baby gear, and designing the nursery. I have also started getting back to work. Only very part-time.

Hia does not know...SSSSSSHHHHHHHH.

AND I GET TO SEE MY BESTIES! That's right. They can come over anytime they want. I am having them over tomorrow. I can't wait. Hia is in for a real treat. The three of us together can get wild and crazy.

The very best part is Hia. I love being bonded to him. It is still a little chaotic in my brain, having him there but we are getting used to it. We are becoming so close, and I am so happy. Every day I love him more. I love waking up next to him. Smelling him everywhere. His rough scratchy face first thing in the morning. His warm sexy body spooning me. And the sex. If I had known sex was like this, I don't think I would have stayed a virgin for so long.

When I think back, I want to weep for the omega who went through his pregnancy without his mate for 19 weeks. Having my alpha changed everything. I am happy. I no longer worry or have obsessive tendencies. I am not aggressive, and my body feels fantastic. I even have that pregnancy glow. I feel like a goddess of fertility.

Zee = Bliss.

There is one thing, and I am not sure how to bring it up. We are not married. I don't care about having a child out of wedlock. For me, the real marriage was the mating ritual. But legally being married to Hia protects me. Societally, I am more legitimate if we are married. Technically Zee could be mated to me but married to a Beta. In this scenario, the beta would have power over me and my children. So would the Alpha.

Even talking about this with Hia is like me saying I don't trust you.

I think I will ask Mom what she thinks. I am not the first omega to be in this situation, right? She will know what to do. She comes to visit me tomorrow. If Dad is not with her today, I will ask.

I don't dare to bring this up around Dad. I don't want to remind him that Zee has gotten me pregnant out of wedlock. He is probably already oiling his shotgun, waiting to see if Zee will do right by me. LOL

Anyway, I am sleepy. I think Kitty Plushie and I are going to take a nap in my nest. Life is good.

Week 21 of your pregnancy is Feb 27, 2024 - Mar 04, 2024

Feel all that moving and shaking going on! Baby's arms and legs are in proportion now and movements are much more coordinated. Bone marrow is now helping the liver and spleen produce blood cells. The intestines are starting to produce meconium, the thick tarry-looking stool first seen in a baby's diaper.